• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters On Board (Wonder)

sap1227

DIS Veteran
Can any one tell me if Chip and Dale are on board. We went to MK yesterday and my son did not want to leave Dale's lap. He had no interest in Chip or Minnie. This happened when we went a couple of months ago too. He really seems to favor Dale. If Dale is not there, he will probably never miss him, But if he is there I know he will love it.

Thanks for your help.
Christy

Chip and Dale were EVERYWHERE on the Magic and Wonder. Maybe not everywhere but it seemd like it anyway.:p

YES! Chip and Dale ARE pretty much EVERYWHERE on the Wonder and Castaway Cay. I am glad your son prefers Dale. As you can tell from my current sig pic, <B><I>I</I></B> prefer CHIP!

Thanks! I know he will be so excited to see his friend Dale again! I can not believe our trip starts 3 weeks from Thursday. I can not wait!

Thanks for the quick replies!
Christy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter