Characture Breakfast with 10 day Pass

Hi swalespoobear and welcome to the DIS! :wave:

We had this question a week or so back and I think the answer is:

Hollywood and Vine at MGM;
Donald's Breakfastosaurus at AK;
Garden Grill at Epcot (although I think the breakfast has been discontinued ?).

I'm sure there must be at least one other. I'll go away and look for the thread and post a link (assuming I find it!).

hi

As far as I am aware Garden Grill Epcot, Hollywood & Vine MGM and Restaurantaurus Animal Kingdom. I was told by WDW yesterday that Garden Grill are still not serving breakfast.

:) Jessie

:wave: Hi swalespoohbear (near neighbour?) and welcome to DIS.

I think the other restuarant that has been mentioned for the 'free' breakfast is at the Polynesian resort, but then I also remember reading that it had been taken off the most recent list.

Hi,
I haven't tried Restaurantaurus but I can highly recommend Hollywood and Vine. Great buffet breakfast.

Hi Swalespoobear,

Haven't done a character breakfast, but wanted to say welcome to the DIS boards.

We did the H & V breakfast with our 10 day pass in October and it was great.

Julie

Here's the thread I was thinking of. It may give you a little bit more information.

Welcome to the DIS Swalespoobear :)

Feel free to post away with any other questions...is this your first trip? Are you on-site or off-site?

Penny :)

I've heard Ohana's at the Poly is the other option, and Garden Grill has been discontinued. The favorite option seems to be Hollywood and Vine so we are going to try that one.

Bev

Hi Kal El..
The H&V breakfast is an enormous buffet..this is an idea of whats available, plus unlimited orange juice and coffee refills.

Scrambled Eggs
Spinach and Jack Cheese Fritata w/ Sweet Onions
Skillet Fried Potatoes with Shallots and Roasted Red Pepper
Mickey Waffles
Buttermilk Pancakes
Chocolate French Toast
Bacon and Sausage
Grits & Cheese Grits
Biscuits & Sausage Gravy
Pastrami Salmon w/ Accompaniments (Capers, Red Onion, and Chopped Egg)
Bagels & Assorted Cream Cheeses
Baked Sweet Breads, Pastries
Assorted Dry Cereal
Fresh Cut Fruit (Strawberries, Melon, Oranges)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter