cheap hotel close to sw

kml2000

Karen
We are travelling with two other families to Disney in July and are possibly coming a day early and going to Sea World. Can anyone tell me of a decent CHEAP hotel close to Sea World we could spend one night????

Thanks!

We always stay in the Florida Mall area. It is about 2 exits away on the Beeline from Sea World and is about 10 minutes away. It is away from the congested I-Drive area. We have bid $23 on Priceline and got the Baymont Inn and Suites for our last 2 visits the past month. It is a 2 star property. Very clean and pretty new looking. Free continental breakfast also. It is right off the exit ramp to Orangle Blossom Trail.

I have never done Priceline but hear a lot of positive response from it. Have you ever done Hot Wire? I would be concerned our whole party wouldn't get the same hotel. Can you do multiple rooms on Priceline???

Thank you for your response.

I normally stayed at Days Inn LakeSide. If you look on the Days Inn website it is located on Sand Lake Road. It is on the corner of Sand Lake and Turkey Lake. Basically it is right inbetween Universal and SeaWorld.

Yes, you can do mulitiple rooms with Priceline. They will charge you a service fee of $5.95 per room though. We stayed one weekend at Baymont a few weeks ago and asked how full they were the next. They had rooms at $59.95 for AAA, got on Priceline when we got back from Orlando and got the same hotel for $23 the next weekend. Right across the hall from our room the weekend before. We have used Priceline about 15 times in the past and have had no problems. I would never do anything below 2 star though. A friend recently got a 1 star in the Universal area and he ended up at a dump called Universal Inn. Cant help you with Hotwire though...

well, we stayed onsite at Disney and just drove to seaworld.

It was a 10 minute drive (at the most) on I4.

It wasn't a bad drive, very easy.

We stayed at the Fairfield on Idrive, just about 5-10 minutes from seaworld for our first three nights, while we did Discovery/Seaworld. I got this on PL for 17.00 per night, a new hotel, cont. breakfast for four adults. I asked the clerk to swipe my Marriott Rewards card, and she said not at this price!! 64.00 total. You can request two or more rooms. We also got the Omni on ID drive two years ago from easter, for $30.00 per night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter