Cheap transportation from SNA to DL

KarenNY

<font color=darkorchid>Chat Host<br><font color=gr
I'm heading to DL in Feb solo (will be meeting friends there). I'm flying into SNA. I'm looking for the most economical transportation to DL from the airport. I'm open to all suggestions. Thanks.

From what I've read, theres everything from shuttle buses to limosines. I have just found a cheap rental car place called Advantage that starts with teeny tiny cars from 12 somehthing a day up to a full size car for 18 something a day. Just something for you to consider.

Just speaking from one trips experience, but I would just take the Super Shuttle. It is easy, inexpensive and relatively hassle free (no picking up or dropping off rental cars, etc). I think we made ressies at www.supershuttle.com.

Unless you really need a car...skip that! I have also used Super Shuttle and was perfectly happy with it.

Thanks everyone. I think Super Shuttle sounds like my best option.

Is there much of an advantage to booking Super Shuttle online before instead of waiting until arrival?

I Vote Super Shuttle as well! and to answer the question about booking early. For the most part the shuttles come by every 10 mins or so. So even if you wait, it isn't a long one. There is a shuttle/ taxi area out side the luggage pick-up area. And..our driver on the way back to the airport said it is always 10 dollars a person from any hotel near DL back to the airport. Even when you call or look online it calculates 12 or more per person...but it should be 10 when you do it. When you take the Super Shuttle from the Airport to your hotel, they will give you a business card with a number that you call so you can schedule pick-up for departure the night before even. I remember calling for a super shuttle pickup the night before (on my cell phone) as I was enjoying a FAT turkey leg in front of the castle hahahah...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter