cheapest hotel with Sea World shuttle?

Pegg

Mouseketeer
We want to add a couple of nights to the front of trip to go to sea world, but don't have a car. So thought staying somewhere that shuttles to sea world might be nice anyone know of a good hotel

You can consider any of the hotels along International Drive. If they don't provide a direct shuttle, you can take the I-Ride trolley. A multi-day pass costs a few bucks. It travels from Sea World north to the Belz Outlet Mall.

Have you considered Priceline? The 3* Wyndham Orlando on Int'l Drive has been going for $30 + $5 bonus. It has free transportation to Universal and Wet & Wild as well as Seaworld. It is a very nice Hotel.

For more information:

pub4.ezboard.com/bpricelineandexpediabidding.html

The onsite Universal hotels have a free shuttle to Sea World and Wet N Wild, but they are definitely not the cheapest. The I-Ride trolley is a good choice. I-Drive traffic always annoys me and sometimes I want to leave the driving to someone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter