Cheapest way for Mom and Son to do Disney in 2002

TotallyLuvTigger

Earning My Ears
I want to take my son to Disney for at least 5 days next spring or early summer. I need to get started with plans. What is the cheapest way to do this. The only thing I insist on is that we stay ON-SITE. I am unable to drive.

Thanks for all your help!!!!

TLT

i am taking my son in july. we are staying at the all star sports and i am driving. i have estimated this trip at costing me about $2200! i used a code from mousesavers to get my room for only $65/night and i am driving so that takes out a big portion of the cost. if you can try using priceline for your airfare when it comes time. you might get a really good rate. some good ways to save for the trip are to collect your change in a jar. you never really miss it and if you stop spending change all together, it really adds up. i saved $100 in a month! also someone else here once suggested to open up a vacation savings account and to treat it like any other bill that MUST be paid. and read these boards faithfully. they are the reason i am getting to go.....thank you everyone!:D

I just wanted to pop in and say Hi! My family and I are going to WDW also in June of next year. Since I am a teacher, I was able to get the great rate at the Dolphin. When are you guys going? We are leaving on June 12 to stay at the Dolphin for 8 nights, then going over to the Hard Rock Hotel for 3 nights.

E-mail me and lets chat. Take care and tell Brandon hello.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter