Cheaptickets code out now for summer-anything better than 20%?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi-Just saw that Cheaptickets code is out for the summer. Now I'm getting greedy (lol!). I see the 20%, I know sometimes they offer 22% anyone see a code for more than the usual 20% for the summer months?
Thank you!!:worship:

This offer is fully refundable.
If a better offer shows up, you can still cancel, get a refund, and book a better offer.

I've just saved $308 for 12 nights at CBBR (on top of the SMSM rate) ... no brainer.

thanks, that's a good idea, didn't think of that, to rebook! I'm close to $400 savings at sapphire for a suite- It was a little out of our price range, but with that savings and the added $150 food credit, I think we're going to go for it, thanks again!

When I go to the Cheaptickets web site the price that is showing for me is the same as what is on Universal's website. What am I doing wrong?

Proceed to check out
Choose ''pay in full''
Under the place where you enter your CC details there is a link to enter a coupon/discount code
Expand that link and enter the code then click ''apply code''

The site should display a yello line saying the code has been applied and how much was saved
You can then enter CC details if you're satisfied with the final price

Is this code good for July? I can't find it anywhere.
What is the code to punch in if it is good in July?

the coupon code is escape20, that will give you 20% off. Follow chmurf's insturctions and put in "escape 20" in the discount/coupon link, right above the credit card information on the pay in full screen.

On the Lowes site the rate is $429/night at PBH. On cheaptickets it's $479. It's still cheaper after the 20% code...is this what everyone is finding (higher price initially on cheaptickets)?

TIA,

KC

On the Lowes site the rate is $429/night at PBH. On cheaptickets it's $479. It's still cheaper after the 20% code...is this what everyone is finding (higher price initially on cheaptickets)?

TIA,

KC

I've checked CT and Loews for several date, and the price was the same

are you sure you compare like for like ?

sometimes cheaptickets will only have bay view or deluxe for your dates, when Loews has garden views

the price difference may be due to different room categories. did you check this ?

I think it's because I requested a room at Cheaptickets for two adults and two kids. I read that the rate jumps up and kids need to be added at checkin.

KC

Thanks for the code, I used it for my July trip.

I don't understand why Universal will not give a discount and no AP rates yet but using this site I get 20% off.

I was wondering if there has to be a catch? The price difference between cheaptickets and Universal on the Portofino with the code is 398.00.

1. Are there additional charges other than parking that will have to be paid to Universal if you buy hotel stay through cheaptickets.

2. Can you upgrade rooms if available if you buy through cheap tickets?

3. Are you paying just the deposit with Cheaptickets and the remainder to Portofino on check inn?

4. I am tempted to try cheaptickets, but want to make sure there are no unforeseen hidden cost.

Thanks for any info to those who have used them before. Money that is saved on resort means more money to spend in parks. ::yes::

1 No
2 You'd need to see that at check kn
3 you need to pay in full on cheaptickets at time of booking in order to get the discount
4 no hidden cost

I'm not seeing the savings. I made sure to just put 2 adults on the reservation. It's $200 more expensive than the 2Q garden we booked with SMSM.

I notice on the Loews site that SMSM isn't an option for HRH Aug 23-27 anymore, could that be it..?

Unfortunately, the Cheap Tickets code right now does not cover the Royal Pacific for my dates in June. . .

Have you gone far enough to enter the code. You have to click on Book Room, then select pay in full, then enter the promotion code ESCAPE20.

Have you gone far enough to enter the code. You have to click on Book Room, then select pay in full, then enter the promotion code ESCAPE20.

UOR hotels seem to be sold out for that promotion
CT will display a message that the hotel is not participating in the deal when entering the code

Promo codes change on mondays. The current one expires on the 28th, so for those who didn't manage to book the escape20 offer, sit tight with fingers crossed and keep an eye open next week

ARRRRRRGGHHHHHHH! I had the ability to use the code last night but DIDN'T because I was waiting on my friends to reply. When I went back to book Royal Pacific Resort, code is sold out!!! DANG IT!

How often does the 20% off come along? Next time I will book whether they do or not!!!!

I'm trying to book 2 rooms for one night, and it's only taking the 20% off of one room. Do I need to book them separately?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter