Check Excursions! Sale!

sweetpee_1993

DIS Veteran
Yep, they've put some excursions on sale, too. Friend & I who are sailing Anthem the first week of March had been mulling between a Disney or Sea World day for our Port Canaveral stop. The price of transfers through the cruise line were at $39/pp round trip. I looked again a couple days ago and the price was only $32/pp round trip. I wasn't sure which we'll end up doing. We're waiting to hear back on a deal for Sea World tickets. But, just in case, I went ahead and booked us for both. I was surprised their system let me do it without a popup of time conflict. I have both booked & confirmed, though. I'll be cancelling 1 of the 2 within the next week or so. I was sure to get the better price while it was available!

So go check. You might save a couple bucks. Sure I only saved $7/pp but that'll buy us each a little snack on that day at least. Right?

Good tip. I got the email on Sunday for our Oasis sailing in April. I saved on our excursions, drink package, and internet package as well! Worth looking into!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter