Check-in Question

Minnie's Pal

<font color=blue>Wants to float above Castaway Cay
When you check in, if you have used your Disney Club membership to get a discount, do you have to show it? (Wondering where to pack my card till I get there)

Officially you will have to show your card at check in. I personally have never been asked for either my Disney Club card or my AP when I have had those discounts on my room. I keep my DC card in my wallet at all times. I never know when I might go to the Disney Store and I want to be sure to get my 10% discount. Once you get to WDW you will have many opportunities to use your card to get discounts. Be sure to check out your guide before you go. If you forget , do what I always do. When I'm having a meal or purchasing anything I always ask if there is a DC discount or an AP discount. It never hurts to ask.
Have a magical day!

I have always been asked to show my card. I wear my fanny pack (lovely name, isn't it?) from the time we leave the house so I have my driver's license, credit card, petty cash, DC card, and lipstick handy. That way I don't have to fumble through bags to get anything. Good luck!
-MrsAPalm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter