Check in times

longracing

Earning My Ears
We are staying in the cabins and we understand that we can't get into our cabin until 3pm..We will be getting to FW around noon or 1pm. We would like to go to the Boardwalk and look around..are we allowed to park at FW even if we get there too early?? And.....what is the general rule for tipping housekeeping at FW?

I have almost always been able to get into my cabin earlier than 3:00. I have gotten in one as early as 12:00 but there have also been a couple of times that I have actually had to wait until 3:00. It just depends on how full the campground is and how fast the maids are cleaning, ect. When you arrive early you should go ahead and check in. If your cabin is not ready they will go ahead and give you the keys but they will not open the cabin yet. They will give you a phone number to call to see if your cabin is ready yet. When it is ready you just go directly to your cabin.

We generally give the maid 4 dollars a day for our adult family of 4. We don't tip big at FW because we don't have them do the dishes or make the beds. We pretty much just ask for more towels and tolietries. My parents are always embarrased at the mess me and my boyfriend leave lying around the cabin and don't want the maids to see the mess :rolleyes: :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter