Check out my online DVC Point Tracker... (link posted in First Message)

gchiker said:
I would love to try it. If it is online, will it work on a Mac using Internet Explorer?

I've tested it with Firefox and IE, but I don't see any reason why it should not work on IE for the Mac.

I'll be posting a link later today.

Jeff,

If it will work with a Mac, I'm interested too!

My DVC Planner.

Feel free to play as much as you want. In the next week or so I will be finishing the printing page, and the contract tracking page.

Feedback and suggestions for changes and enhancements is welcomed and encouraged via the email on my Information Page.

Enjoy!

Always interested in testing. Send me a link. Aways thought that the DVC Member site should have someting like this ....

Very nice planner. Will this planner list the first possible call dates for the 11 month or 7 month resv. ? :earsboy:

pasgt21 said:
Very nice planner. Will this planner list the first possible call dates for the 11 month or 7 month resv. ? :earsboy:

When I get the chance to extend the User Info screen to include more than just basic information about the contracts - then yes - I can do that.

I can even have it email reminders about upcoming reservations.

"Pasgt21 - your 11 month calling window for your recently saved reservation begins on 8/14/2005."

The title page says Update on Page 9 - but that is not true for everyone as the number of posts vary by user preferences. Consequently, there is no update on my Page 9.

The more appropriate message is to state the # of the post the update is in. eg Post #100 or Post #50.

Can the OP please update the front page message to include the Post #?

Thank you,

kathleena said:
The title page says Update on Page 9 - but that is not true for everyone as the number of posts vary by user preferences. Consequently, there is no update on my Page 9.

The more appropriate message is to state the # of the post the update is in. eg Post #100 or Post #50.

Can the OP please update the front page message to include the Post #?

Thank you,

Point taken (haha) :) . I will update.

The link is www.dvcplanner.net

I just noticed that MS added official 2007 points to the their site - I will update my system to add those in.

psimon said:
Is the site still up..... can't get in!

Yes, it is up and running now. I had a problem with my DNS - I am working on making more sturdy so that it doesn't happen again. Sorry for the trouble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter