Checking In at Viva Italia

mwebsite

Mouseketeer
We are arriving at the Bernini Bristol about 10:00AM the morning before our tour starts. We assume it will be too early to check in, but will they store our bags? Is there a restroom we can use to change shirts, freshen up, etc.? What time were you able to check in?

We arrived a day early also. Our flight landed in Rome about 9 am but by the time we went through Passport check, got the luggage and took the wild mouse to the hotel it was close to noon.
We were able to check in at noon. But they will hold your luggage for you and there are lobby restrooms, mezzanine restrooms and top floor restrooms where you can freshen up. There are many sofas and cushy chairs in the lobby also.

Enjoy your trip ... I would do it all over again if there weren't so many other places I haven't visited yet. :flower3:

I hope you get Vinnie and Marco (Mandrake) as guides, they were wonderful but I'm sure all the guides are very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter