• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheesecake Factory

SparKeLLy

Mouseketeer
Do you need admission to Disney Quest to go to the Cheesecake Factory?

If so, is there another Cheesecake Factory at Disney?

Thanks! :teeth:

I'm bumping this up and sort of answering, lol.

I am pretty sure that you do have to pay admission to DisneyQuest to get to the cheesecake, as the Cheesecake Factory is located on the 5th floor.

I don't know the answer to your second question about finding cheesecake somewhere else, but maybe somebody else will.

I'm pretty sure that the only Cheesecake Factory in WDW is inside DisneyQuest with a paid admission. However, there sure are tons of other restaurants that sell cheesecake in WDW, including the resort food courts!

I would not recommend going just for the cheesecake to DisneyQuest. The Cheesecake Factory there is only a small counter and they only offer a few selections of sliced cheesecake.
When we went it was crowded and dirty and very unappetizing. We will not be returning for cheesecake. The games and simulators were fun, however they need more staff on duty and need to repair broken games.
Go to a full service cheesecake factory if you want good cheesecake.

Thanks everyone! :) I Guess we will have to try it some other time, some other place.

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter