Chef Mickey's LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS?????

Minnie0621

Mouseketeer
What are my chances of getting a reservation at Chef Mickey's for our trip beginning April 3-April 10???(week after Easter) I keep trying and keeping getting "none available"...I have 3 kids (and yes, I should've booked a lot earlier, but weren't sure what we were doing at first)...Should I keep calling? Everyday? or how often? Has anyone been in this situation and gotten so lucky? I need advice...:confused3

You don't have to call, you can check and book online. I have been trying to get in there as well for a couple of weeks, but since I was having no luck I went ahead and booked Cape May and am happy about that. My DD (5) just wants to have her picture taken with Minnie since she will be wearing a custom Minnie outfit. (our trip is in 3 weeks). Good luck!

P.S. I have always been told to check about 10 days out from your arrival as many cancel various reservations the closer it gets to arriving.

aaaaahhhhh!!!!! :dance3: I just received a little magic before my trip has even begun...I am so excited..I have 3 kids ds11, ds8, and dd6...needed to see Goofy, Pluto, Mickey and Minnie to make them all happy!!! I just got a reservation for the time and date that i wanted...there must have been a cancellation...keep trying everyday...

My reservation is for a Thursday (the week after Easter) at 6:05!!! WOW the pixie dust is working for me today!:banana::banana::banana:

Ask at check in then ask again later or the next day. You never know when someone will cancel. We did this and got CRT! We also changed our Chef Mickeys from 9:10 to 5:45

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter