Chemical alley 2nd Gen RP 2

Dad: "Really, it's no problem at all. It'll be nice to finally have a good child." Chelsea and Ben: "Hey!"

Trent: He giggled, then paused. "Y-you know I'm gay, right? You're okay with it? That's why my parents kicked me out."

Trent: He giggled, then paused. "Y-you know I'm gay, right? You're okay with it? That's why my parents kicked me out."

Dad: "Trent, you could be attracted to zebras and I'd be okay with it."

Ben: "Dad, I have something to tell you. I'm attracted to zebras."

Dad: "That's it! You're going to have to live in the gas station."

Ben: "What?!"

Chelsea: "We've been waiting to have a reason to kick you out for quite some time now." she smiled

Dad: "Trent, you could be attracted to zebras and I'd be okay with it." Ben: "Dad, I have something to tell you. I'm attracted to zebras." Dad: "That's it! You're going to have to live in the gas station." Ben: "What?!" Chelsea: "We've been waiting to have a reason to kick you out for quite some time now." she smiled

Trent: He smiled. He then looked at Ben and blushed heavily. He really hoped that Ben wouldn't tease him.

Trent: "I-I-" he touched his face and realized he was blushing a lot. He wasn't sure what to do.

Nate: "Has anyone ever told you that you look like a carrot?" he asked Ben so Trent would have less attention on him

Ben: "A carrot?"

Nate: "Yeah, dude, you look like a carrot."

Ben: "You have really strange friends, Cat."

Nate: "Has anyone ever told you that you look like a carrot?" he asked Ben so Trent would have less attention on him Ben: "A carrot?" Nate: "Yeah, dude, you look like a carrot." Ben: "You have really strange friends, Cat."

Trent: He laughed and his blush faded.

Gwen: In a way which could only be achieved by loads of practice, she slid in expertly.

David: He sat down and closed the door, then slouched forward, holding his head.

Trent: He laughed and his blush faded.

David: He sat down and closed the door, then slouched forward, holding his head.

Ben: "I do not look like a carrot." he mumbled and slid down in his chair

Chelsea: "Aww, look, he's pouting." she laughed and nudged her brother

Ben: "I'm not pouting."

Nate: "That's what they always say."

Gwen: "You okay?"

David: "I have a horrible headache and cancer taking over my brain, but other than that, yeah, I'm all good."

Ben: "I do not look like a carrot." he mumbled and slid down in his chair Chelsea: "Aww, look, he's pouting." she laughed and nudged her brother Ben: "I'm not pouting." Nate: "That's what they always say."

Trent: He smiled and sat down next to Mr. Taft. He gently tugged on his shirt. "Could we go home soon?"

David: "I have a horrible headache and cancer taking over my brain, but other than that, yeah, I'm all good."

Trent: He smiled and sat down next to Mr. Taft. He gently tugged on his shirt. "Could we go home soon?"

Gwen: "Sorry."

Dad: "Yeah, we'll go home soon. Ben, Chelsea, clean up the rest of your mess."

Chelsea and Ben: "Yes, sir." they finished cleaning up the gummy bears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter