Chemical alley 2nd Gen RP 2

Trent: He sighed and climbed back into the tent. "I messed everything up."

David: He sighed. "Kiddo, you did mess up. But it's nothing that can't be fixed."

Trent: "I'm sorry, David."

David: "There's no reason you need to apologize to me."

Trent: He started to cry, realizing the extent of what he had done.

David: He sighed. "Gwen, could you say something?" he murmured.

Gwen: "He's right."

Trent: "I just-"

David: He sighed quietly and sat up, pulling Trent tightly into a hug. "Do you think it'd be best if you went back home?"

Trent: "B-but if I go I'll never get to see you again. Time here is much slower, but when I get home all I'll see is you dead in the next few days."

David: "I know, but I want to tell you something. I might be going back too, if I don't die here. I'm ready, Trent, I just wanted some time with my wife and to say what needed to be said."

Trent: He rested his head on David's chest and rubbed his eye. "You're okay with dying?"

David: "I don't have much of a choice other than to embrace it, so that's what I'm choosing to do. When Gwen wants to, we'll go back home and I'll die in peace."

Trent: "I just-"

David: He sighed quietly and sat up, pulling Trent tightly into a hug. "Do you think it'd be best if you went back home?"

Trent: "B-but if I go I'll never get to see you again. Time here is much slower, but when I get home all I'll see is you dead in the next few days."

David: "I know, but I want to tell you something. I might be going back too, if I don't die here. I'm ready, Trent, I just wanted some time with my wife and to say what needed to be said."

Trent: He rested his head on David's chest and rubbed his eye. "You're okay with dying?"

David: "I don't have much of a choice other than to embrace it, so that's what I'm choosing to do. When Gwen wants to, we'll go back home and I'll die in peace."
Gwen: "This was never going to be a forever kind of solution. Just a vacation really."

Gwen: "This was never going to be a forever kind of solution. Just a vacation really."

David: "Exactly. And I actually am glad that you came, there are some things I'd like to talk to you about, but we can do that in the morning. Goodnight, Trent."

Trent: "Goodnight." He laid down in a sleeping bag and stared at the ceiling. It had been months since he had been in a tent like this, but it still felt so natural. So would sleeping on a concrete floor, probably.

Matt: "You really think he'd do that? Ben, he idolizes you."

Matt: "I don't think you know how important you are to him. You're who he wishes he could be. A normal guy with a sense of humor, whose brave and exciting, who has a normal mind and a normal family," he awkwardly shuffled his feet. "Who's straight... You-he just looks up to you so much and you really think he'd do something that cruel?"

Kennedy: "Something fun."

Flynn: "That's not very convincing. I'll be right there."

Britt: she gasped "We could play a day in the life of...!"

Nate: "Omg! Yes! We haven't played that in forever! You'll love it Ken."

Chelsea: "Really?" she laughed "I was hoping to win an Oscar with that."

Matt: "I don't think you know how important you are to him. You're who he wishes he could be. A normal guy with a sense of humor, whose brave and exciting, who has a normal mind and a normal family," he awkwardly shuffled his feet. "Who's straight... You-he just looks up to you so much and you really think he'd do something that cruel?"

Ben: "Ew, please don't get all heartfelt and sappy on me. Why would he ever want to be like me? I'm kind of a jerk to him."

Ben: "Ew, please don't get all heartfelt and sappy on me. Why would he ever want to be like me? I'm kind of a jerk to him."

Matt: "I'm just telling you how he feels, trust me, I don't want to get sappy. He lived as a prisoner under like 10 abusers, I don't think you being a jerk to him has any effect considering what he's gone through."

Kennedy: "What's a day in the life of...?"

Flynn: He laughed.

Matt: "I'm just telling you how he feels, trust me, I don't want to get sappy. He lived as a prisoner under like 10 abusers, I don't think you being a jerk to him has any effect considering what he's gone through."

Ben: "Well thanks but I didn't really need a pep talk or anything."

Kennedy: "What's a day in the life of...?"

Flynn: He laughed.

Britt: "I'll be right back." she ran upstairs and grabbed a mason jar with popsicle sticks in it "Okay so what we do is we draw a popsicle stick and then for the whole day you have to act like that type of person. We dress like them and go all out it's loads of fun!"

Nate: "Okay me first." he drew a popsicle stick and read it aloud "An obnoxious jock. Really?"

Britt: "Well you already have the obnoxious part down." she drew out a popsicle stick "A princess."

Nate: "This should be interesting...Your turn Ken."

Chelsea: she smiled and hung up the phone waiting for him to get there

Britt: "I'll be right back." she ran upstairs and grabbed a mason jar with popsicle sticks in it "Okay so what we do is we draw a popsicle stick and then for the whole day you have to act like that type of person. We dress like them and go all out it's loads of fun!"

Nate: "Okay me first." he drew a popsicle stick and read it aloud "An obnoxious jock. Really?"

Britt: "Well you already have the obnoxious part down." she drew out a popsicle stick "A princess."

Matt: "I just wanted you to know how to get back, and I didn't want you blaming him. Seeya." He turned and started walking away.

Kennedy: "A rock star."

Britt: "Oh! Exciting!"

Nate: "Okay now names. We pick out each others names because it's funner that way." he explained to Ken

Britt: "Nate, you will be Jake Ryan."

Nate: "I guess I could work with that. Ken, you're going to be Alexa Star. Now you can pick Britt's princess name."

Matt: He decided to go for a walk. Everyone hated him. Why? He didn't mean to do anything wrong. He thought he treated Trent right, other than getting him in trouble, which he was trying to change. He didn't exactly have any friends of his own, so Trent was all he had. None of Trent's family even liked him. "What the Helheim?!" he shouted, far enough away that no one else would hear. He punched a tree, then quickly grabbed his bleeding fist and fell to his knees, tears running down his face. "Th-this isn't fair..." he whimpered. "The whole world hates me. I'm useless!" He hit his head on the tree. "Useless! *bang* Useless! *bang* Useless!" He hit his head on the tree once more, knocking himself out accidentally.

He woke up, back in the Taft's home, laying in bed with Trent, the TV still on but the movie had been over for a while. "I-I didn't mean to come back..." He clutched Trent's limp body in his arms and quietly cried. "Chelsea?!" He called. It was better for him to get yelled at than Trent, so he'd take the blame. He nuzzled his face into Trent's shoulder and sighed. He placed Trent under the covers and kissed his forehead, then got up and walked downstairs, rubbing the bump on his head. It had only been a few hours they were away. "Chelsea?"

Last edited:
Britt: "Oh! Exciting!"

Nate: "Okay now names. We pick out each others names because it's funner that way." he explained to Ken

Britt: "Nate, you will be Jake Ryan."

Nate: "I guess I could work with that. Ken, you're going to be Alexa Star. Now you can pick Britt's princess name."

Kennedy: "Hm, Alexa Star. Interesting. Britt, You'll be Princess Liana Rose."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter