Chemical alley 2nd Gen RP 2

OOC: You want to start a new day in chemical alley time?

Marina: The sun rose and she woke up, snuggled against Alex. "Good morning, love."

Trent: He woke up and climbed out of the tent. "Matt? Where's Matt?" He started to panic.

David: "Don't worry, Trent," he mumbled, still half asleep.

David: He clung to Gwen like his life depended on it, never wanting to let her go.

Trent: He got up and ran around, looking for Matt. He came across his unconscious body. He screamed. "He left without me... What happened?" He fell to his knees and clutched Matt's unconscious body in his arms. "Why would you do this to me?" he sobbed.

Gwen: "Yeah. But we probably would have run into the same problems. Still, if you had asked back then, I would have stayed here with you."

Gwen: "Yeah. But we probably would have run into the same problems. Still, if you had asked back then, I would have stayed here with you."

David: "Really? You would've? Wow. Well, at least now I can call you my wife."

Gwen: "Yeah."

David: "I love you, Gwendolyn." He kissed her.

Trent: He finally made it back to the camp, half carrying and half dragging Matt's body. He fell to his knees. "H-he left."

David: He scowled. "That bastard! I can't believe his nerve!" he hissed.

Trent: "don't say that about him! He just-" he sighed and hugged the limp body. "I guess he just wanted to leave." Tears filled his eyes.

David: "I'm sorry, Trent, that's horrible. Don't cry. I'm sure he had a good reason for going back..."

David: "I love you, Gwendolyn." He kissed her.

Trent: He finally made it back to the camp, half carrying and half dragging Matt's body. He fell to his knees. "H-he left."

David: He scowled. "That bastard! I can't believe his nerve!" he hissed.

Trent: "don't say that about him! He just-" he sighed and hugged the limp body. "I guess he just wanted to leave." Tears filled his eyes.

David: "I'm sorry, Trent, that's horrible. Don't cry. I'm sure he had a good reason for going back..."

Gwendolyn: "I love you too. Maybe it was an accident, Trent."

Trent: "I hope so..."

David: "It'll be okay, Trent."

Trent: He hugged the body. "I don't like seeing him like this..."

David: "We could lay him down in a sleeping bag or something."

Trent: "Could we?"

David: He nodded and helped him put the boy into the tent.

Trent: He laid down next to the body and gently stroked his cheek. "Please come back. I love you."

David: He frowned. "If you wanna walk with me and talk, you can go home and be with him after."

Trent: He nodded. "Okay." He gave the unconscious Matt a kiss and got up. He walked with David around chemical alley, listening attentively to everything he had to say.

David: "So this will probably be the last time we have a serious talk, Trent, and I really want to make it count."

Trent: He smiled and took David's hand. "it will."

David: "Good. I want you to treasure what you have now. I never had parents, and now that you have a good pair of them you run away. I think that's why Gwen was mad. You're used to running, which is completely understandable, but you have it really good now. You have a family that loves you, friends that would protect you and fight with their lives on the line to do so, and a really great guy who loves you with all his heart. You need to look at the positives from now on, okay?"

Trent: He nodded. "Okay."

David: "And about Matt, he is a good kid. I can tell he definitely has his faults, but he's also trying really hard to keep you happy. Take it slow with him, but also treat every day like it's the last day you'll ever see him, and love him with all your heart. You love him with all your heart, right?"

Trent: "of course. More than the moon and the stars. It's almost our 5 month anniversary too, which is exciting."

David: "Do something nice for him that day. Show him how much you care."

Trent: "I will."

David: "Good. Good." He sat down on a rock. "Tell me about him. I don't know him too well."

Trent: "Well, we met in the hospital, he had just tried to k-kill himself. It was horrible. He lives with his stepmother who treats him horribly, so I honestly can't blame him for what he did... Um, he's 15, his birthday was right before we started dating. He really cares about everyone and everything. He's a vegetarian, he does charity work, he's an honors student... He is a good cook too." He sighed dreamily. "He's a wonderful kisser and a wonderful dancer and just all around a wonderful person. But he can get really depressed; he thinks he's making my life worse when he's only making it better. Sometimes I'll go over to his house and he won't even get out of bed. He says he doesn't have the energy to get up and do things with me, so I just lay down next to him and hold his hand as he stared up at the ceiling. It makes me so scared when he does that, but I know my being there helps, because after a while he'll get up, or at least cuddle with me. I just wish I could do something more." He shook his head. "But really, he is the light of my life and I know that being thirteen I seem really immature and it's all in my head but David, I love him so much. I know that sometimes I'm no different than a 7 year old boy and I can't control my emotions, but I had to mature when I was kidnapped, even though I was submissive and horrible, but I grew up some, and I know that I love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him."

David: "You sometimes do act really young, but I think that after all of the torture you underwent you reverted back to an innocent, vulnerable state to cope."

Trent: He nodded. "I-I used to think that I was okay on my own. Now I'm scared to leave the house without someone holding my hand. I just wish I wasn't a burden."

David: "I understand, Trent. But you need to know you're not a burden. And no ones asking you to grow up anytime soon."

Trent: He nodded.

David: "I'm glad you two are there for each other, you know? It's good for you to have someone that makes you feel safe and protected, it's good for him to have support."

Matt: He decided to go for a walk. Everyone hated him. Why? He didn't mean to do anything wrong. He thought he treated Trent right, other than getting him in trouble, which he was trying to change. He didn't exactly have any friends of his own, so Trent was all he had. None of Trent's family even liked him. "What the Helheim?!" he shouted, far enough away that no one else would hear. He punched a tree, then quickly grabbed his bleeding fist and fell to his knees, tears running down his face. "Th-this isn't fair..." he whimpered. "The whole world hates me. I'm useless!" He hit his head on the tree. "Useless! *bang* Useless! *bang* Useless!" He hit his head on the tree once more, knocking himself out accidentally.

He woke up, back in the Taft's home, laying in bed with Trent, the TV still on but the movie had been over for a while. "I-I didn't mean to come back..." He clutched Trent's limp body in his arms and quietly cried. "Chelsea?!" He called. It was better for him to get yelled at than Trent, so he'd take the blame. He nuzzled his face into Trent's shoulder and sighed. He placed Trent under the covers and kissed his forehead, then got up and walked downstairs, rubbing the bump on his head. It had only been a few hours they were away. "Chelsea?"

Chelsea: "Matt?"

Kennedy: "Hm, Alexa Star. Interesting. Britt, You'll be Princess Liana Rose."

Nate: "Well after you, Ms. Rose."

Britt: "That's Princess Liana Rose to you, peasant." she walked past him "Come on you two, I can't be seen wearing these clothes."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter