Chemical alley 2nd Gen RP 2

Chelsea: "Matt?"

Nate: "Well after you, Ms. Rose."

Britt: "That's Princess Liana Rose to you, peasant." she walked past him "Come on you two, I can't be seen wearing these clothes."

Kennedy: "You think you can't be seen in those clothes? I can't be seen in these. This is totally not cool."

Britt: "You are absolutely right, Alexa, let's go. And who are you again?"

Nate: he laughed "You've got to be kidding, I am the Jake Ryan. I've carried my team to state 3 years in a row."

Britt: "Is that supposed to impress me? My fiancé plays polo."

Kennedy: "So? You've got like, what, 8,000 fans? If that? I've toured the world, I have millions of fans."

Chelsea: "Matt?"

Nate: "Well after you, Ms. Rose."

Britt: "That's Princess Liana Rose to you, peasant." she walked past him "Come on you two, I can't be seen wearing these clothes."

Matt: "I am so, so sorry. We went to chemical alley because I wanted to see what it was like and Trent wanted to see David one last time. I accidentally came back. If you're going to get mad at anyone for going, make it be me. Just know that Trent is with David and Gwen, in good hands, and should be coming home soon."

David: He walked and talked with Trent, trying to give him every bit of knowledge that he knew about the world.

Trent: He took many mental notes.

David: "And I think that's it, Trent. You know I love you, buddy, and I don't want you to leave, but I'm sure that Chelsea is worried sick."

Trent: He hugged David tightly. "I love you too, David. I guess I'll go now." Tears stung his eyes. "I'll miss you."

David: "Me too, kid."

Trent: "C-could you knock me out? I don't want to do it."

David: "Sure." He hugged him one more time and kissed the top of his head. "Bye, kiddo." He hit Trent's head.

Trent: He sat up in his bedroom, tears running down his face. "David..." He got up and went downstairs, upset that Matt wasn't there.

Matt: "Trent! You're back!"

Trent: "Why'd you leave me?" He rubbed his eye.

Matt: "It was an accident. I went on a walk and hit my head. I really didn't mean to. You're crying."

Trent: "I'm never going to see David again..."

Matt: "Oh, honey." He hugged Trent.

David: He sighed and walked back to Gwen.

Trent: He pulled out of Matt's hug and ran to Chelsea, hugging her tightly.

Matt: He stood there, slightly in shock. "you know I really didn't mean to leave..." he murmured. "I just got back here, and I was planning on going back..."

Trent: He ignored his boyfriend and cried into Chelsea's shoulder.

Matt: He wasn't sure what to do. He knew that Trent was sad about David, but was he mad at him too? He'd have to explain later.

David: He sat down next to Gwen. "Trent's gone."

Kennedy: "So? You've got like, what, 8,000 fans? If that? I've toured the world, I have millions of fans."

Nate: "Pssh, babe, I'm going to be in the World Record book."

Britt: she laughed "I'm sure you will. Come on now, I can't handle your petty bickering any longer."

Trent: He pulled out of Matt's hug and ran to Chelsea, hugging her tightly.

Matt: He stood there, slightly in shock. "you know I really didn't mean to leave..." he murmured. "I just got back here, and I was planning on going back..."

Trent: He ignored his boyfriend and cried into Chelsea's shoulder.

Matt: He wasn't sure what to do. He knew that Trent was sad about David, but was he mad at him too? He'd have to explain later.

David: He sat down next to Gwen. "Trent's gone."

Chelsea: she started to cry and hugged him "Trent, sweetie, where's Ben?"

Last edited:

Britt: she laughed "I'm sure you will. Come on now, I can't handle you're petty bickering any longer."

Trent: His eyes widened. "He was there, but got mad at me and climbed up in a tree. I'm sure David will send him back when he decides to come down."

Britt: she laughed "I'm sure you will. Come on now, I can't handle you're petty bickering any longer."

Kennedy: "And where are you leading us, Your Highness?"

Britt: "Is there any other way?" she grinned and opened the garage "Peasant you drive."

Nate: "With guns this big I could push this limo."

Britt: she rolled her eyes

Chelsea: she started to cry some more

Britt: "Why some where that doesn't sell these hideous clothes."

Matt: He sighed. "I'm going to go get him. If it'll make you less mad, Trent." He walked over to a counter and slammed his head down on it hard.

Trent: "Matt!" He clung to Chelsea and cried harder, then finally slipped out of her arms and ran to him. "H-he's bleeding hard. Could you get some bandages?" He wrapped his arms around the unconscious boy. "Matt I'm so sorry," he murmured. "I didn't mean to get mad I just-with you almost breaking up with me yesterday I had thought you left on purpose."

Matt: He walked over to Ben. "You. We're leaving. Chelsea's worried. Get out of that tree."

Last edited:
Matt: He sighed. "I'm going to go get him. If it'll make you less mad, Trent." He walked over to a counter and slammed his head down on it hard.

Trent: "Matt!" He clung to Chelsea and cried harder, then finally slipped out of her arms and ran to him. "H-he's bleeding hard. Could you get some bandages?" He wrapped his arms around the unconscious boy. "Matt I'm so sorry," he murmured. "I didn't mean to get mad I just-with you almost breaking up with me yesterday I had thought you left on purpose."

Matt: He walked over to Ben. "You. We're leaving. Chelsea's worried. Get out of that tree."

Chelsea: She went and got bandages from her bathroom.

Ben: he laughed "Why would that surprise me? Cat's always worrying."

Kennedy: "Riding in style."

Britt: "Get in little guns."

Nate: "You mean big guns."

Britt: "No, you have noddle arms, I meant little guns."

Nate: he rolled his eyes and mumbled "Princesses."

Chelsea: She went and got bandages from her bathroom.

Ben: he laughed "Why would that surprise me? Cat's always worrying."

Britt: "Get in little guns."

Nate: "You mean big guns."

Britt: "No, you have noddle arms, I meant little guns."

Nate: he rolled his eyes and mumbled "Princesses."

Matt: He climbed into the tree and grabbed him. "Look, I'm getting you home. Let me knock you out."

Trent: "Am I a bad person, Chelsea?"

Matt: He climbed into the tree and grabbed him. "Look, I'm getting you home. Let me knock you out."

Trent: "Am I a bad person, Chelsea?"

Ben: "Why do you want to get me home so badly, dude?"

Chelsea: "What? Of course not! Who told you that?"

Ben: "Why do you want to get me home so badly, dude?"

Chelsea: "What? Of course not! Who told you that?"

Matt: He sighed. "Trent's mad at me. And maybe if I got you home Chelsea would like me more. I know how everyone feels about me."

Trent: "I got mad at Matt when he did nothing wrong. I was just scared that he was gonna leave me for good, we were talking about breaking up..." He started to cry again.

Matt: He sighed. "Trent's mad at me. And maybe if I got you home Chelsea would like me more. I know how everyone feels about me."

Trent: "I got mad at Matt when he did nothing wrong. I was just scared that he was gonna leave me for good, we were talking about breaking up..." He started to cry again.

Ben: "So I'm the swing vote that's going to win everyone over?"

Chelsea: she hugged him "Oh Trent, sweetie it's going to be okay. Matt's going to come back. He loves you."

Ben: "So I'm the swing vote that's going to win everyone over?"

Chelsea: she hugged him "Oh Trent, sweetie it's going to be okay. Matt's going to come back. He loves you."

Matt: "No... I just..." He groaned. "I don't know what to do anymore... Just whack yourself with this so you can go home." He gave him a stick and leaned against the tree. "You'll wake up where you passed out."

Trent: "He believes that he's bad for me, that he keeps getting me in trouble. He doesn't think you like him either, and I think the tension caused by that is putting a strain on our relationship too..." He rested his head on Chelsea's shoulder. "Be honest with me. Why don't you like him?" His eyes widened. "What if he never actually comes home?" He walked back to the boy and shook him. "Wake up. Please. I need you. Please!"

Matt: He felt a pain in his head and heard ringing in his ears that sounded similar to Trent's voice.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter