Chewbacca

binkee12

Mouseketeer
How realistic does Chewbacca look at Hollywood Studios? Do we know if he will be there for the next several months? Does he talk/make noises? And does he sign autographs? Thanks

Last edited:
How realistic does toboggan look at Hollywood Studios? Do we know if he will be there for the next several months? Does he talk/make noises? And does he sign autographs? Thanks

“Toboggan” looks pretty good, but does not sign. I have not heard he is going anywhere.

ETA: I guess I didn’t pay much attention to his speech last visit because Rey was with him. (No, she no longer appears.)

Last edited:
Pretty realistic looking, I remember him doing the noise he always makes when I met him but I could be misremembering because I was so excited to meet him. He is the only character I've ever taken the time to actually meet in over 30 years of going to WDW, I had on my Tshirt that has a picture of Hans and Chewy and says Chewy we are home. He loved it.

Very realistic. No autographs, makes noises. Super fun interactions and worth meeting for any star wars fans.

Chewy is GREAT! Makes noises. Don't know about signing. He and Batmax were the only characters I've been excited to meet. Chewy was amazing.

He looks amazing. I'm a big fan of star wars but didn't realize how much of a fan I was until I did this meet. We walked in the room and there was Chewie...and he growled to us. I promptly burst into tears like a Beatles fangirl. It WAS Chewie!

He looks pretty good (if you’re picky you might find fault with the fur around his face). He’s tall, he makes accurate sounding Wookiee noises, and he can be pretty playful (we had one good Chewie and one not so much). Overall very good M&G.

IMG_4284.jpg IMG_4285.jpg IMG_4286.jpg

Easily one of the best character interactions we've had, I wouldn't stand inline for many meets but I would for him. At the time it was chewy and Kylo Ren and Mr. Ren was instense and not great for all ages.

First interaction was great - he saw my lanyard with my Magic Band in a MagicKeeper, and indicated that he was bummed that they don't have MagicKeepers with his image. We managed to have a "conversation" about it.

Second interaction was average.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter