Chicago area Diser's - check in here Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I brag? I know it's wrong, but it's from a long time ago, and I have to brag. :) I got a perfect score on my Math ACT. Not the rest of it, but I did on Math. However, when I got to college it was too hard and I hated it. I only took one class there. I kind of maxed out in high school.

Well, I don't remember my score, but let's just say I am not such a great guesser!

Sk8Leigh said:
Can I brag? I know it's wrong, but it's from a long time ago, and I have to brag. :) I got a perfect score on my Math ACT. Not the rest of it, but I did on Math. However, when I got to college it was too hard and I hated it. I only took one class there. I kind of maxed out in high school.
:worship: :worship: :worship:
I am so not a math person! My brain just does not work like that! I am also terrible at directions. I get turned around, and I am one of those people who if someone tells me to go North on x street, I say, "right or left?". I am a really fast reader and I have a really good memory, so must other subjects I am good at. Read, memorize, regurgitate for test, move on...I can do that. I am also creative, so I like writing, too. That's why I chose English!

Hi All!
Very long and tiring day at work today, so forgive me if I'm brief.

So I read through the thread and here is the concensus I have for tickets:

Me: 1
Bunchkin: 2
Michelle: 2
Disneymama: 4
Tiggern: 2

Have I missed anyone? This brings us to 11 so far. 9 more to go for group discount....Who else wants to come? I'm so sorry you're not able to come Rose and Paint. :(

I'm still up for a scrapping meet in November too! I love meets!!

WOW! LEigh that's awesome!!!

Alright i have a question for you, other than EBAy, where can i buy Pins online>?? is there like a disney site that sells them? thanks!

Mindy, you can try and post it at the DIS MEETS thread and see if you get any takers! there are lotsa chicago area DISers that don't come on this thread cause Bunckin scares them :rotfl: okay sooo just kidding, but many don't come here.

Hi Chicago-ians... I'm back!

I've been offline for a couple weeks because we were in Door County for a family reunion, and when I got back I found out my baby had stopped growing at 5 weeks (I was 8 weeks pregnant at the time). I finally had the miscarriage this week. It's been a rough couple of weeks but...

I'm leaving for Disney in 7 days! I can't even tell you HOW MUCH I NEED THIS TRIP!

I'm trying to get back into the Disney swing of things before we head out - I need a happy place! :sunny:

Thanks - trying to stay positive...

1) I can have "real" coffee, diet coke, and alcohol again
2) OB says we can try again in 2 months
3) I can go on all the rides in Disney!

It's the little things in life that keep you going, right? :goodvibes

So true! and believe you me, those 2 months will fly :teeth:

you have such a positive attitude!

This room was hopping where did everyone go????

FlyingBelle- Hopefully, "the Happiest Place on Earth" helps you feel a little better.

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
WOW! LEigh that's awesome!!!

Alright i have a question for you, other than EBAy, where can i buy Pins online>?? is there like a disney site that sells them? thanks!

It depends on if you're trying to get some just for trading in the parks, or if you're looking for nice ones to keep. If you want some to trade, then you don't want to pay too much. Where I've been getting those is on a Dizpins message board. It's not a Disney site, but there's a lot of people on the Sale board who are selling pins where you can get them for around $3. If you're looking for nice pins that you like, Disney does sell them on their Disneyshopping.com site. They put maybe five up every Monday. They also have some on Disneyauctions.com, but those are more expensive and I haven't bought any there since it switched from ebay. They used to also have some on Disney Deals when it was on ebay, but now that's Disneyoutlet.com and I don't think they've had any since. If you tell me what you're looking for I could maybe help.

Princess Mindy said:
Have I missed anyone? This brings us to 11 so far. 9 more to go for group discount....Who else wants to come?

I could probably come. My mom would like to, but she thinks she's probably busy on November 4. So you could put me down for 1.

Thanks LEigh! we were looking to trade and keep. We like just about anything. Mickey and TInk are our faves, but we have an assortment of it all :teeth: they are all on display in a big case in our LR! Just a hobby, but we've only bought at the parks and a few on EBAY, buti wasjust wondering where else! thanks!

Been reading post and basically lurking... Don't have much to tell here. Just the regular routine of work and work. Weather starting to get better thank God! And just patiently waiting for Sept. 29th. As I was browsing my email this is what I have found and this sums it all up to how I feel for to all my friends whom I have met on this board. I hope all is well with you and your family! And looking forward to meeting more of you!!!

Tequila and Salt
You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.

1. There are at least two people in this world that would die for you..
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt
and call me over! :lmao:

Good friends are like stars........
You don't always see them or hear from them,
But you know they are always there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter