Chicago questions

Wagamama

<font color=blue>Just call me Bella<br><font color
I'll be in chicago for a week later this month and have a question: what souvenir type things is chicago famous for (ie..what do I HAVE to buy)? thanks! also, whats the weather like right now?

Currently it's in the 50's/60's but if you are coming later this month it should be a bit warmer - HOPEFULLY!!!!

Souveniers not to miss....geesh - I don't know. I look at them all the time and think, na, not worth it when I go there all the time. Probably a shirt that has a few things on it. Or a Chicago/Mickey shirt from the Disney Store if you get a chance to get there.

Are you going to be in town or just out by the airport??? There is a Chicago store on N Michigan Ave that has souvenier stuff.

Thanks! I'll be in Rockford for about a week and in the city for a day.

For me a trip to Chicago means Navy Pier, A trip to N. Michigan ave Ds and Hard Rock Cafe. Sears tower and Sheds aquarium are few highlights of windy city.

You're gonna be in Rockford!!! Nobody ever comes to Rockford. If you want to meet up for dinner one night and I'm free...let me know. It's only about 1/2 hour from me. If you want some good ideas of places to eat let me know...there's a really good burger joint, a great seafood/steak place, a good Japanese place where they make the food right there....lots of good things to eat in Rockford!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter