Children's costumes

CrzyforPiglet

<font color=CC33FF>You bring a smile the to the Ta
We (me, DH, sister & neice) are planning a december trip to the best place in the world. Thanks to all the great responses we are planning on the Wonderland tea party and would love to surprise my neice with either a costume or nice dress. We are also going to become christened in the ritual of calling for ressies at Cindy's for which I might get her a costume if I don't for the tea party.

So here's the question - where can I get either a Alice in Wonderland or Cinderella costume? Do they have them in the stores - should I wait until Halloween comes around again and have better luck?

Thanks a million!

The big Disney staor at DD sellsmany different pricess dress up items (world of Disney it the name I think). Boy we really lucked up. I bought a really nice Cinderella costume at a local charity store (similar to Salvation army or good will stores) for a $1. You might want check around your local resale shops especially around halloween. Walmart even had pretty nice princess costumes this yr at halloween.

Our local store also had them on sale for 50% off last week. I bought Ariel for oldest DD - 5, Snow White and Cinderella for twin DD's - 3. They are going to wear them to Mk in May. They each want to meet their Charactar in their costume.

They are also big enough that they can wear them for Halloween. Not bad for $15 each.

The Cinderella costumes that are sold at wdw are spectacular!!!!They are different than the ones in the disney store and 10 x more cute. They have them at tinkerbelles treasures next to the castle at mk. they also have cinderella costumes at a store on mainstreet near the bakery. The only Alice costume I've seen was in the disney catelog at halloween time and it was beautiful. If you find a costume that works for you let you dd wear it all day at the mk. The cm's will make a huge fuss over her!!!When my daughter wore her cindy costume several charatcers bowed to her during the afternoon parade and called her your highness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter