• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

chip and dale campfire movie

bigdisneydaddy

Fan of all things Fort wilderness
We noted some changes while we were at WDW Feb 10-20.
The chuckwagon is a little bigger and has a few more items. Unfortunately all of the prices went up.
There is a concrete sidewalk behind the bleachers that continues up between the middle of the benches.
The bleachers are all new ( smaller also )
There is only one movie per night instead of 2
Sundy sings Sunday through Wednesday
Julie sings Thursday and Friday
The meadows trading post is closed until mid March
Hope this info is usefull

forgot... The bathroom in the comfort station behind the theater has been remodeled and is very nice now.

What is the difference between Sundy and Julie? We will be going to our first Campfire next week!

HOW exactly do I get to the campfire????????? we are staying at Port Orleans what is the easiest way to get to it??????

We usually drive to Fort Wilderness, Park and then take the bus to the Meadows Trading post. If you dont have a vehicle You will have to take a bus From Port Orleans to the Transportation and ticket center and then board a bus to Fort Wilderness, The bus should eventually drop you at the Meadows Trading post. Be sure to check your transportation guide when you arrive at Port Orleans, since they sometimes make bus schedule changes.
If you need any other info let me know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter