Chocolate Desserts/Snacks on Wonder?

mdisdis

Earning My Ears
Any suggestions for some "to-die-for" chocolate desserts, chocolate snacks, or even chocolate drinks on the Wonder? FYI, we won't be doing Palo.

On the Magic they have a chocolate lava cake that is to die for....you might want to check the menus on www.castawayclub.com to see if it is on the Wonder too!! Order it with ice cream..........:D

Thanks! I found some updated menus. Anybody tried any of these:

Animator's Palate - Double Fudge Chocolate Cake?

Parrot Cay - Chocolate-Espresso Walnut Cake (wonder if I could get this with a chocolate sauce)?

Triton's - Chocolate Mousse Cake OR Grand Marnier Souffle?

Master Chefs - Banana Creme Brulee Napoleon OR Chocolate Decadence?

The GRand Marnier souffle is TO DIE FOR!!! I couldn't remember what it was called but its amazing!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!!!

I also had the other chocolate desserts. They were all great! I also had the strawberry shortcake one night...2 desserts with one meal..,now that's my kind of vacation!! LOL

personally I am not that much of a chocolate eater, but that warm lava cake really is something. i could have skipped dinner and left room for a couple of those!

The Gand Marnier souffle is excellent, even though it is not chocolate. It is always good to have a 'dessert buddy' on board so you have the excuse to order 2 or 3 desserts each night to split. That's what I did one trip.

now, this is my kind of thread...........everything is better with chocolate!

A day without chocolate, is like a day without air......it just don't make sense!

He's my experience, being a chocoholic and a cruiser (bad combination!)

Animator's - Double Fudge Chocolate Cake is excellent very chocolatey and moist, definatly one to try, I love it!!!

Parrot Cay - Chocolate-Espresso Walnut Cake had an interesting taste to it. I love the cake (it has big lumps of chopped walnut in it), but I'm not too keen on the sauce, it has a very very strong espresso taste.

Tritons - Don't miss the Grand Marnier Souffle, it has an excellent chocolate-orange taste to it, the sauce is beautiful!

Master Chef - definatly go for the Chocolate Decadence! It is heavenly! The cake itself is made of sort of a thick mousse, it's excellent. (Also I have to recommend the celebration cake, not chocolate but excellent.)

Also don't miss the chocolate covered stawberrys and the little chocolate cake squares they have at midnight snacks!

Also make sure you always check Beach Blanket Buffet or Parrot Cay each lunch time as they have some great chocolate desserts, one it particular they have on some days looks like a small chocolate dome and it comes with vanilla sauce. Can't remember what it's called but it's amazing (but watch out it's very heavy!).

Unfortunatly there is no Lava cake on the Wonder. It is served on the Magic on Captain's Gala night (Thursday).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter