Chris and Katelyn's PJ 8-8-09 Planning Session TR!

Update 11-3-08

Today we recieved our favor stickers and Honeymoon registry card in the mail! I will post pics soon!

I also booked Carolyn Allen's for dress/veil/crinoline steaming the day of the wedding at 10:30AM. It was so easy to book! I did it online!

065.JPG

068.JPG

074.JPG

Update 12/1/08

A lot has happened over the past month!

1. We sent in all our save-the-date addresses so Disney can send them out!
2. We picked our three hotels for our room black (GF, Caribbean Beach, All Star Movies)
3. We recieved our Letter of Agreement and Save-the-Date drafts. We signed off on them and sent them in with a big fat check!
4. I also returned my first veil, because I found a BETTER ONE....my cousin's. It matches my dress and has an attached tiara just like the one I was looking at! It was fate! I got a better veil AND tiara for free! Now I have something "borrowed" which I never thought i'd get!!!

Update:

Yesterday we booked our flights for our wedding. We are leaving on August 5th on Jet Blue at 9:30 in the morning. We come back on Jet Blue on August 16th at 530 in the evening! With our credit card points and a recent credit from Jet Blue the tickets ended up being $50/each!!

Today I recieved a call from our Event Manager, Celeste. She sounded super excited...maybe even more than me! SHe immediately sent me her contact info after our conversation and helped answer some piliminary questions I had!

We also sent our LOA back signed with our deposit, and have been told it was recieved. OUr Save-The-Dates are going out in a couple days, and we were told we would recieve our annual pass vouchers in about 3 weeks, just in time for our planning session trip in February!

The madness begins!!!

Happy New Year!

With the wedding 7 months away and our PS 3 weeks away I'm started to feel stressed!! We have booked our honeymoon suit at the Poly and our wedding nights at the GF with our complimentary room night the day after our wedding! We've started tux and bridesmaid dress shopping. I've decided on a pink and green wedding...:goodvibes

We've also chosen the music for the ceremony:
Guest Entrance: Canon in D by Organist
Mother's Entrance: Ode to Joy
Groom/Groomsmen: Can you feel the love tonight
Bride: A Whole New World by Fred Mollin
Unity Candle: Reflections
Recessional and Guest Exit: Disney Medley by Organist

Hey there, just started reading your PJ, you have soooo much done!! I am admittedly very jealous:yay: ! I am another MA bride, what part of MA are you from... I see Meg found you on here, Meg finds all the MA brides on here, shes great! I can't wait to here all about your PS, we are doing 2/2010, so we are just a few weeks away from our 1 year mark.
Congrats again, can't wqit to read more:)

Oooh Pink and Green - that should be pretty! :goodvibes

Do you have any ideas about what your bridesmaids are going to wear?

(Sam is right - I do hang out with the MA Brides - only because we're so cool and I'm so homesick! :rotfl: )

Sooo today my maids and I went shopping and we found the dresses! After deciding between two colors one color for maid of honor and same for the others, all different colors, all different dresses. We finally concluded all the bridesmaids will wear the same dress in the same color (clover) which is a shade of green. The dress is soooo pretty, it is very flow-y and flatters all my girls!!!!!!!!!! Here are some pics. Only one of my girls could find the dress in her size and color, the others are weraing the same dress, but just not in clover.

122.JPG

131.JPG

129.JPG

128.JPG

And here is the flower girls sash:

133.JPG

132.JPG

Hey there, just started reading your PJ, you have soooo much done!! I am admittedly very jealous:yay: ! I am another MA bride, what part of MA are you from... I see Meg found you on here, Meg finds all the MA brides on here, shes great! I can't wait to here all about your PS, we are doing 2/2010, so we are just a few weeks away from our 1 year mark.
Congrats again, can't wqit to read more:)

I currently live south of Boston, I grew up in the more central part of it though! I'm so excited to meet another MA bride. CONGRATS on your one year mark...SO EXCITING! Good luck!

Oooh Pink and Green - that should be pretty! :goodvibes

Do you have any ideas about what your bridesmaids are going to wear?

(Sam is right - I do hang out with the MA Brides - only because we're so cool and I'm so homesick! :rotfl: )

Thank you! You read my mind...I just posted some of the bridesmaid dress pictures

We recieved our unity candle inthe mail today! It is from Thinsg Remembered and 10 times more beautfiul than I expected!! We also picked out our wedding rings, our salesman is trying to work us a deal, so we'll see if we can end up ordering them soon. I also bought a necklace and pair of earrings for the wedding. A friend of ours gave us a certificate for $100 off so I got them for $200 instead of $300!! I was psyched! Here is a picture of our unity candle, I'll post a picture of the jewelry soon! 17 days until our planning session!!

003.JPG

005.JPG

I love your BM dresses! They are so classic and elegent! I was in a wedding and wore a dress in clover, it really is a flattering color on everyone! I love your unity candle too, so pretty :)
I work south of boston, actually in Norwood... horray for MA brides!

I love your BM dresses! They are so classic and elegent! I was in a wedding and wore a dress in clover, it really is a flattering color on everyone! I love your unity candle too, so pretty :)
I work south of boston, actually in Norwood... horray for MA brides!

NO WAY! We are neighbors!!! I worked in Norwood for a while too. I live on the Sharon/Walpole line, but I am in Norwood just about everyday!!!

I just wanted to join in and say everything looks great so far!

You have accomplished so much, it has made me realize I need to get moving. I'm getting married 7 days before you at the Shades of Green. I do not have as much ready as you do! You have motivated me to get moving!

haha too funny! We should do a MA Disney Brides night at British Beer Co one of these days!:cool1: We'll have to try and drag Meg down from ME hehe:thumbsup2

I just wanted to join in and say everything looks great so far!

You have accomplished so much, it has made me realize I need to get moving. I'm getting married 7 days before you at the Shades of Green. I do not have as much ready as you do! You have motivated me to get moving!

Congratulations! I feel like I haven't really done too much, you are making me feel much better! Good luck with your planning!

sooo exciting!!! I cant wait to hear all about it, I want to get the scoop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter