~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

Laura- I've been meaning to tell you how much I love your veil! I haven't seen one like it! Sooo gorgeous...if I end up wearing one, I hope to find one like it! Did you make it?

Thank you Jodee. I got it online. But I have no idea what the site is. I sent the link to my Dad while he was in Iraq and he got it. If you would like to borrow it for your wedding I would be more than willing to lend it to you.

Thank you Jodee. I got it online. But I have no idea what the site is. I sent the link to my Dad while he was in Iraq and he got it. If you would like to borrow it for your wedding I would be more than willing to lend it to you.

Awww, your dad is so sweet to order that for you while he was overseas! I love that! And you are so sweet and generous! I am not sure yet if my dress will be as ornate and fancy as yours and my hair is pretty short right now, so I'm not sure if I'll be wearing a veil at all yet, but I'll keep that in mind ;) You're a doll!

How did I miss your TR, I can't believe you're back and you've started!

Congratulations Mrs Perez, your wedding was beautiful! I can't believe how many times I had a lump in my throat from reading your TR and looking at the photos - I loved the photo of you and your brother, you dad smiling at Chris when you reached the altar and Chris' first look at you - everything was so amazing and you made a beautiful bride! You look so in love! How long have you two been together if you don't mind me asking? You look like you've known each other a lifetime.

I can't wait for the rest of the TR! Do ya think Chris can give my DBF some tips? :teeth:

How did I miss your TR, I can't believe you're back and you've started!

Congratulations Mrs Perez, your wedding was beautiful! I can't believe how many times I had a lump in my throat from reading your TR and looking at the photos - I loved the photo of you and your brother, you dad smiling at Chris when you reached the altar and Chris' first look at you - everything was so amazing and you made a beautiful bride! You look so in love! How long have you two been together if you don't mind me asking? You look like you've known each other a lifetime.

I can't wait for the rest of the TR! Do ya think Chris can give my DBF some tips? :teeth:

Aw thank you. Yes we had a great wedding. We have known eachother since freshman year of high school. We are very much in love. Chris says to tell him "to follow your heart".

Laura, I just caught up on your TR. You really looked amazing in your dress, all done up! I just loved your hair :)

As Chris and I went over to GF with my Uncle and Taz and his wife to take pics the pre reception started. There was a nice layout of fruit and international cheeses and crackers with yogart. (My Mom made Chris and I a plate for when we got back). Here are a few pics.
Haha Corey didn't like the cheese
wedding332.jpg

There is a Corey face again..
wedding331.jpg

Christine's back, Garrett (Steph's DH). Cori you can see people signing your book.
wedding329.jpg

Bestman Dustin's family
wedding322-1.jpg

Chris's cousin Aby
wedding327.jpg

Chris's elementary school teacher and her daughter.
wedding323.jpg

I am a longtime lurker..on both your PJ and this report!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!! Your pictures are great and you look like you're truly in love. Your last post with pics caught my eye.. I thought it was so precious that Chris's teacher from elementary school came to your wedding!! I was the kid who loved her teachers and I keep in contact with so many of them, it was great to see someone else like me!

Can't wait for your next installment!

I am a longtime lurker..on both your PJ and this report!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!! Your pictures are great and you look like you're truly in love. Your last post with pics caught my eye.. I thought it was so precious that Chris's teacher from elementary school came to your wedding!! I was the kid who loved her teachers and I keep in contact with so many of them, it was great to see someone else like me!

Can't wait for your next installment!

You are so sweet. Yes I am very inlove. Chris is a great guy. It was nice there were alot of people that he hadn't seen since he was little.

I don't have many pics of the reception. I have to wait for more people to send them to me. But here are a few.

Chris and I came back and were announced for the first time by my Dad. It was so great to hear "Mr. and Mrs. Perez". We went out on the dance floor and danced to "Eye's on Me" from Final Fantasy. It was so nice. We were just so happy. The ballroom looked great. My Mom and everyone that helped her did a great job. Look just like I wanted. After Chris and I danced, my Dad and I danced to "Daddy's Girl" from Sailor Moon. I had actually never danced with my Dad. He kept stepping on my dress was actually pretty funny. Then Chris and his Mom danced to "Playboy Mommy" by Tori Amos. During that dance. Chris's Dad could tell his Mom was getting tired so his Dad got me and danced with me, my Mom with Chris and my Dad with Chris's mom. Everyone was happy and having a good time. I felt bad for everyone waiting so long. My Dad said we were ready to eat and the buffet was ready. We also staged the cake cutting and did the toasts so that Taz could get the pics.
Dad and I danced for the first time
l_d9e80f33003dbcc9db40f87b1c1c58-1.jpg

Chris's Mom looking truely happy.
l_02b87f705d3a0d6c56ac53111ed038-1.jpg

Gotta kiss one more time :love:
wedding360.jpg

Yummy it's our cake. It was so good. Our cake topper was accidently broke when they wheeled the cake to cut it. But yesterday we recieved a new one from Shades of Green.. I loved the white cake with lemon filling! Not sure if I said by the cake was made by Cakes by Annette of Orlando.
wedding345-1.jpg

I love this pic by Taz. He seemed to capture every important moment for us.
Samples___118-1.jpg

ChrisnLaura172.jpg

ChrisnLaura171.jpg

ChrisnLaura154.jpg

ChrisnLaura128.jpg

ChrisnLaura126.jpg

Steph got a call that she had to go to a meeting at work so we had to say goodbye. My Dad said we had to stop with some of the pics because she had to eat before she left. I agree. Yay time to eat. There was alot more food than I thought there would be. They just kept bringing more and more.

Laura - I'm loving this TR! Thanks for taking SO many great pics!!! :thumbsup2
Love the cake (the pink is awesome!) - and I LOVE your flip-flops! I've been planning on wearing them too and I might need to glue some mickeys on mine too! They looked great! Your hair and make-up came out so nice too! Everything looks so wonderful, I'm really happy for you!:goodvibes
Glad to hear you are using your talent to help those of us who are a little creatively-challenged:rolleyes1 ! I might have a job for you.....;)

I love this pic by Taz. He seemed to capture every important moment for us.
Samples___118-1.jpg

I absolutely agree with you Laura - this photo is amazing!! I'm so glad that everything went as planned for you and Chris - and I also wanted to congratulate you on starting your own business - your talents will be appreciated by many! :thumbsup2

Michelle :cloud9:

Everything is so beautiful. I can only hope that my wedding goes as well as yours. Every person looks truely happy. I'm so happy for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter