Christmas at FW

tazdeb

Mouseketeer
Hi, We will be camping at FW this year the week of Christmas. We have stayed at the YBC before and they had charolers and Goofy as Santa etc...Does anything special like that happen at FW? I heard everyone decorates there sites,can anyone tell me other good things going on? Thanks, TAZDEB

We have stayed during Christmas twice and love it. There are lots of campsites really decorated for the holidays. There is a large tree decorated near Pioneer Hall. We did not make it to the campfire, but it was decorated and there was a Santa chair there. LIttle stockings with candy were delivered to each of the campsites on Christmas Eve. I don't remember seeing any characters, but we were at the parks alot. Everyone is so very nice, even though they are having to work during the Holidays. On Christmas Day, every CM we met wished us a Merry Christmas.

We stayed the 2nd week of Dec. last year. What REALLY struck me was when I was walking from our campsite in loop 200 to the marina area. There is that path that connects the camp area to the marina are...it is all lined with trees. The trees were lit up with white lights and Christmas music filled the air, seemingly from out of nowhere. It was something I didn't expect to see but it has left such an impression on me! :) It felt like I was in a dream and would any second wake up, still home. The air was warm and I was the only one on the path! (good thing though, they would of thought I was nuts and locked me up! :rolleyes: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter