Christmas at HKDL

DisneyAngel05

What's 12 hours on a plane, when DISNEY is waiting
Hi everyone,
Well my first Disney trip with twins is ever-approaching and I'm very excited to see that it will be the Christmas season at HKDL.

What are the differences with the rest of the year? Parades/souvenirs etc?

Any other things to look out for?

Also, has anyone had much to do with the recreation park next to Disneyland?Is it worth a visit?

TIA :goodvibes

What are the differences with the rest of the year? Parades/souvenirs etc?
Christmas souvenirs are available and so are the usual HKDL products, which in particular "Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf" is very lame, as it has no relevance to Disney.
HK government just decided to stick them on a t-shirt in front of Sleeping Beauty castle, as the majority of the crowd from China will buy them.

Any other things to look out for?
Queue jumpers, who think it is correct to walk pass you.
Poos, I doubt there will be much of this now, but be aware when you see kids pooping.
(I'm not being mean to the visitors from China, it's just normal for them to be doing these things)

Also, has anyone had much to do with the recreation park next to Disneyland? Is it worth a visit?
Inspiration Lake is not really worth the visit since its too cold in December to bike around or paddle in a lake. It's not directly next to HKDL, but offers minimum amount of car parking spaces.
I actually enjoyed the small walk from HKDL to the hotels (if you are staying there), which was not as crowded as the path from HKDL to train/bus station. There is a ferry station which was unused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter