Christmas Bargain Thread....UPDATES THROUGHOUT.......

Ok Pandora People, I saw this and thought of you.

25% off Pandora at www.unforgettablemoments.co.uk - just type in the discount code STORYWHEELS.

Also an extra 25% off Disney Couture Jewellery at House of Fraser, its also already discounted too! I'm hoping someone would be so kind as to give me the black and gold Think of a Wonderful Thought bracelet but all hints seem to be going unheard so far...

The Ant & Dec - Ooh! What a Lovely Pair Book is currently £5.95 on Play.com :) Don't forget Quidco too :thumbsup2 Mostly £10+ everywhere else.

Really want my Xmas shopping finished now, I'm probably a bit more than half way, but I'm at the stage of I have NO idea what to get the people I have left to get! Argh!

This may not be honoured as it's most likely a mis-price BUT Tesco Entertainment currently have Left 4 Dead 2 on the Xbox 360 (just released last week) for £15!!! Quidco too but like I said, who knows if they'll honour it!

Have ordered one for the boyfriend as it's a game he wants and GAME are currently selling it in-store for £39.99 so this is more than half price! If I get it, great, if not then no biggie!

http://www.tescoentertainment.com/store/games/xbox-360-left-4-dead-2/8:486321/

BTW, got this info from Hot UK Deals :thumbsup2

Most places seem to have Harry Potter and the HBP at £13 ish, but Tesco Entertainment have it at £8 and Amazon at just £6.71.

Or am I just reading it wrong? :confused3

Most places seem to have Harry Potter and the HBP at £13 ish, but Tesco Entertainment have it at £8 and Amazon at just £6.71.

Or am I just reading it wrong? :confused3

Yep that's right! Amazon are £6.71 for the TWO disc edition!!!! I just ordered it for my nephew for christmas. :thumbsup2

Yep that's right! Amazon are £6.71 for the TWO disc edition!!!! I just ordered it for my nephew for christmas. :thumbsup2

Pretty sure Asda are/were also doing this although I know my local had very few left.

love that site :thumbsup2
I'm addicted to HUKD, I check it several times a day :flower3: Although I will say I don't think I've paid "full price" for any of my Christmas shopping thanks to it!

maybe its because i check it so often :rotfl2:

Same here! I'm honestly on it so many times a day I just read up to the last "deal" I saw. I use it to search for discount codes and the best offer alot too :thumbsup2 Duno what I'd do without it!

Oh thought I'd mention saw Sainsbury's are doing the Harry Potter DVD for £7.

AAANNNDDD.....according to HUKD (where else :laughing:) Morrison's are doing 2 x £15 iTunes vouchers for £20 so a saving of a tenner! Going to try and pick some up myself in the next few days :thumbsup2

Did some shopping today and found a gem in HMV - To Infinity and Beyond - the story of Pixar coffee table book reduced from £50 to £12:thumbsup2

Only instore but the one I was in had loads :woohoo:

SIL got me this for Christmas last year. It is a cracking book :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter