**** CHRISTMAS bargains thread****

jockey

Runs for Wine!
As it's getting near Christmas and I in the midst of my Christmas shopping I thought it was time we started a bargains thread just like last year!

At the moment boots have 3 for 2 on toys

the hut has ben 10 and peppa pig kids headphones only 4.95 + quidco

great, I loved this thread last year :thumbsup2

:santa: Yay, thanks for starting the Christmas Bargain Thread Jill

I was in Asda this morning buying little gifts for my gift exchange on my next cruise and there was a lot of Disney stationary bits and bobs for 50p each like Fairies and Hannah Montana pencil sets and notelets, they'd make great stocking fillers :santa:

great, I loved this thread last year :thumbsup2

:santa: Yay, thanks for starting the Christmas Bargain Thread Jill

I was in Asda this morning buying little gifts for my gift exchange on my next cruise and there was a lot of Disney stationary bits and bobs for 50p each like Fairies and Hannah Montana pencil sets and notelets, they'd make great stocking fillers :santa:

brill Mandy will check it out!

Good to see this thread again, will make my quick trip home in November so much easier known where the best bargains are. :thumbsup2

While I'm one of those who thinks it is wayyyyyy too early to be talking Christmas, I did enjoy this thread last year and saw this on HUKD earlier....

Sainsbury's are selling the 1kg tins of Quality Street for £5. Also if you buy these between 8th - 28th September and use your Nectar card you'll be entered into a draw to win 1 million Nectar points (which I already checked would be worth £5000 on Expedia!). Full info here :)

Sainsburys are selling the 1kg tins of Quality Street for £5. Also if you buy these between 8th - 28th September and use your Nectar card you'll be entered into a draw to win 1 million Nectar points

Something similar:
I think I remember Tesco are selling the big tins of quality street and Celebrations for £9.99 buy one get one free.

I think this is right, I'll check and make sure...

Something similar:
I think I remember Tesco are selling the big tins of quality street and Celebrations for £9.99 buy one get one free.

youre right, i saw the offer last week. :thumbsup2

I also loved this thread last year, not only for the bargains but also for the present ideas.

I wonder who will post the first Baileys bargain :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I also loved this thread last year, not only for the bargains but also for the present ideas.

I wonder who will post the first Baileys bargain :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:lmao: cant wait for the baileys bargain :thumbsup2

good idea to start this thread again :thumbsup2

M&S have got chocs and biscuits at something like 50%. The Big Box selection of chocs (900g) was £4.99 and includes things like chocolate truffles, biscuit in caramel ("runny caramel with crunchy biscuit pieces encased in milk chocolate"), double Devon toffee, coffee cream, hazelnut praline and swiss milk chocolate. A 500g box of milk, dark and white biscuits costs £5.49 (31 biscuits, 12 varieties). Also boxes of Belgian chocs for half price (£3.99) I think. All these had use by dates of February or later.

rearly christmas thread already :rotfl::rotfl:
It makes me smile when i see mandys christmas countdown updates...lol you know it will soon be christmas then.... how many days now is it mandy (aka crimbo bimbo) :rotfl:

Actually im actually looking forard to this one, Isabelle will be bigger to understand :lovestruc, and its our first at home with her (first spent in hospital, last years in florida) so will be extra special.x

I love this thread. The Book People have a set of 4 'Ben and Holly' books for £4.99 instead of £15. Delivery is £1.95 as it's classed as a single item.

Something similar:

Should you really be promoting the competition :lmao:

Yay!!! The Crimbo Bargain thread!!! :santa: Bring on the Baileys!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter