Christmas Cards aboard the Magic?

patmcg

Mouseketeer
Can anyone who has been on a past Magic or Wonder cruise during the Christams holidays let me know if they sell Christams Cards?

Does Castaway Cay?

Thanks.

I wonder if they have a Christmas Card where you can insert a Picture of your Family from the Disney Cruise. That would be really neat.:)

I am curious too! Was told by 'Image Photo Service' that they
hoped the deal would be completed by December to sell Disney
Christams cards at 'Shutters' on the ships.

They haven't sold them in the past in December but hopefully they have been added this year.

Ok, I remember seeing lots of ornaments (they have a beautiful Radko ornament of the ship that I got for myself) but I cannot recall any cards. FYI -- if you are going to be on the Magic, the manager of the gift shops told me that every last item on the shelves would be removed during the sanitization and not put back, so even if there were cards, you can't be sure that they'll get more for the upcoming cruises. We were at DTD after we got off the ship on Saturday, and there were lots of nice holiday cards there.

The gift shelves with new merchandise and holding the other stuff for a month in storage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter