Christmas Day Dinner

dizgirl61

Earning My Ears
We (my sister, my niece & me) are trying to decide where to have Christmas Day dinner. We are staying at WL. My sister does not want to go to the MK on Christmas Day but is open to anything else. We have 2 picky eaters in our group (I'm not one of them!).
Any suggestions are welcome!

Lisa:cool:

My first thought...is do you wish to eat at a resort or in the parks...

Resort thoughts would be:

Chef Mickey's ...Contemporary
Whispering Canyon ....WL
Yachtsman Steakhouse....Yacht Club
Boma....AKL

Parks
Brown Derby...MGM
Mama Melrose...MGM
LeCellier....Epcot
Rose & Crown...Epcot
San Angel Inn...Epcot

That's about it right now...

what about Whispering Canyon Cafe? They are having a special "Holiday Family-Style Dinner" that day for $23.99/A $10.99/C. The all-you-can-eat dinner includes: turkey, roast pork, chicken, salmon, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, carrots, salad, non-alc. beverages, dessert. That's where my children and I will be having our Christmas dinner!

Sue

I am planning on going to Kona for Breakfast and Trail's End for Dinner. You very close to Trail's End and I don't think you can beat the price. I've been to either, but have only heard great things.

Also, you may have a hugh problem trying to get any PS on Christmas Day for any of the very popular restaurants like Chef Mickey's. So you may want to hit some place that you don't need a PS. I made a PS for my Kona Breakfast, but even though it was Xmas, Trail's End still was making any PS. I also needed a credit card to make my PS.

Thanks guys! We let my niece make the final choice and she decided on Chef Mickey's (surprise, surprise)! I was able to get a 7:30 ps.

We have a PS at 'Ohana for Xmas Day dinner. I have never eaten at Chef Mickey, why Chef Mickey in particular? Should I switch?

Also, I was just told today that Trails End does not take PS, they do?

Thanks

I'm sure 'Ohana will have a wonderful holiday meal. I would guess she picked Chef Mickey's because of the characters?

On a regular day Trails End would not take PS, but I believe for the holiday they are making an exception.

The GF is truly beautiful for Christmas, it is hard to beat their tree. Make sure to take lots of pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter