Christmas decoration for sights

Michelle NY

Earning My Ears
Hi I was wondering we are going to be at Fort Wilderness Dec 2002 and a really big on decorating for Christmas. How much do people decorate and are there any know restrictions on what kind of decoration you can use. Thanks
MichelleNY:D

I don't think there are restrictions. We saw the new blow-up snowmen on several sites. On the corner of our loop someone had gone all out--colored lights on all the bushes, icicle lights on the eaves of the cabin, two dimensional wreathes and other decorations on the cabin. But what really impressed me was the lightup tree and garland on their golf-cart! All we brougth were one strand of icicle lights, some colored netting (ended up on the deck) two strand of white lights to outline windows, and two rope lights to wind about the deck. We also brought a Mickey, and Tigger post for the sides of the driveway. My DH was disappointed that ours was so average!

December is a great time to visit, most people do decorate and are very creative, no restrictions on decorating that I have heard,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter