• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas decorations

As to Epcot - we were there a few years ago the week before Thanksgiving, right after Wine and Food - and there were minimal or no Christmas decorations. It was pretty dead around the area - nothing much going on as far as I could tell.

Now that the Holiday Festival starts the week of Thanksgiving, they will have the decorations up by then.

Does anyone know how long the decorations will stay up for? I have a trip Jan 4-7, wondering if I’ll see any holiday decorations!

Does anyone know how long the decorations will stay up for? I have a trip Jan 4-7, wondering if I’ll see any holiday decorations!

If that's Marathon Weekend, then there's a good chance they will still be there.

My experience has been that they are down quickly after New Year unless there is a reason not to within a few days. Being that the marathon is more than a week away my guess is that they will be pretty much gone.q

My experience has been that they are down quickly after New Year unless there is a reason not to within a few days. Being that the marathon is more than a week away my guess is that they will be pretty much gone.q

Only thing making me think they may be is HS still has Jingle Bell Jingle Bam going through Jan 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter