Christmas Dinner menu for CG

nasmith

DIS Veteran
The CM that I booked our Christmas PS with this morning read the menu for the California Grill's Christmas Dinner - It is a fixed Price dinner - $53 for Adults, $14.99 for children (Beverage, Tax and Gratuity NOT included)- --- For that you will receive a Cheese Flatbread for the table, choice of appetizer, choice of entree (Stuffed quail, yellowtail, Beef Filet, or Grilled Pork); and dessert - Plus the view. I decided to book AP at the last minute - The CM didn't have any information regarding special pricing or special menus for AP---I think some of the restaurants have published that info, and obviously others haven't. Did anyone else get menu/pricing info for their Christmas Dinners???Jill

For anyone that ate at CG last year on Christmas, are there only 3-4 entree selections on the menu or is it the regular menu plus holiday choices?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter