christmas elves anyone?

I think today the elves are going to "decorate" kate's room while she is at school... :)

Tonight.. our elves are doing a panty raid! :)

They are also going to wrap all of DS9's books in his book bag and he will see them when he gets to school! LOL (I'll leave his portfolio unwrapped as it blends in w/ his book bag so it was over "looked"... )

Seriously. Isn't not like I have laundry or something to be doing. :rotfl2:

Guess I'll do this instead:surfweb:

I had to go to the Home Goods store. I went out over the weekend to look. Nothing to be had at Wal-Mart, Target, or Hobby Lobby. I wasn't in the right location to look at Michaels or JoAnns. I think Hallmark has the Elf on the Shelf set, but I don't know if it is a cute elf.

OK,
here is the back log of photos from previous Elfcapades!!

Here is the "Mommy Meeting" after the TP incident:
101_6951.jpg

Game Night: The kids got the new Scrabble Slam.. Sn*wflake and Keebler were playing...
101_6970.jpg

Here are Cars*n & Bentley riding on the reindeer! The Reindeer Conga Line!!!
101_6964.jpg

Next up:
They were all caught riding on the reindeer!
101_6977.jpg

Donut morning! The kids woke up to Sn*wman Donuts from the elves (Mommy got her rasperry filled!!! )
101_6979.jpg

Introducing our newest Elf, Mom's elf finally cleared customs!! Introducing Wynter St*rm!
101_7042.jpg

Next up was race night: Reindeer races...
101_6989.jpg
101_6994.jpg

Wynter St*rm supervised, while the other 4 raced the reindeer to the finish line! LOL
101_6991.jpg

Next up the snowball fight. Seems some of them like to take it to a new level!
101_7036.jpg
101_7038.jpg
101_7040.jpg
101_7045.jpg

This morning we woke up to a beautiful "canned good" Christmas tree w/ lights and our Disney stuff animals as decorations...
101_7050.jpg
101_7056.jpg

Here they are in our tree again!
101_6963.jpg

I have seen elves at michaels, home goods and then prep and landing are at the disney store. those are all cute, not a fan of the annalese ones, they are kind of creepy and dd told me that the elf on a shelf is equally creepy. :) try looking in odd places too like the grocery stores, a friend of mine got a cute elf at safeway I think. of course, if you sew (I don't) one of the links on this page is how to make an elf, he/she is actually quite cute. :) good luck!

Seriously. Isn't not like I have laundry or something to be doing. :rotfl2:

Guess I'll do this instead:surfweb:

hahahahahahahaha!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I know! at least dh is out of town until tomorrow night so I don't have to have everything spit spot til then. :)

hmmm will have to see if Kmart still exists around here. Will try Big Lots, the other Michaels and the Grocery Store - since i have to go there. Will also try CVS and Walgreens then any other store I may pass.:lmao:

Thanks again for the suggestions and all of your great ideas! I have an "email" ready for after we watch Prep and Landing - saying elves will be dispatched. At least I will be ready to go next year!!

the elves made me do it....

went to walgreens JUST for choc coins (want to swap them out for kate's real money.. er the elves do rather :) ) um yeah... 1 advent calendar, pre lit palm tree, rudolph light up thingie (not the inflatable the cuter one), some "coal" and a cranky elf later...

BUT the cranky elf is hysterical he has several phrases... "and a merry christmas to you too, we do all the work and the fat man gets all the credit, make your own toys, I quit, I need a raise and oh yeah, well I cancelled christmas this year" and he has a little strike sign... PERFECT for tonight when the list of demands gets left with a bag of "coal"...

OMG! The Cranky elf letter is PERFECT!!!
I'll look at Walgreens tomorrow when I'm out running errandS!!!!

Too funny!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter