• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Eve caroling at the Fort

Shannone1

<font color=green>Don't sweat the small stuff<br><
Alyson had a great idea about Christmas caroling with the kids on Christmas Eve. If anyone else who will be around would like to participate, just let us know. We are going to meet up on my site (TBD) in the late afternoon/early evening and sing some carols, have some cookies and hot chocolate. My oldest dd is going to bring her keyboard and we have some printed lyrics already. After practicing and finishing our snack we thought we could do some site to site caroling in nearby loops. The whole thing will probably last around 2 hours.:santa: :santa: :santa:

We will work out the exact details once it is closer. But I thought I would post this so those people making ADR's or other plans could work this in if they wanted to.

It sounds like there will be quite a few older kids around while we are there...my kids are so excited about getting to meet some of them !! :)

Oh..Gosh..I'm not gonna be there, but this sounds like it would be so nice! I hope you take photos, because I want to see this.
I lOVE Christmas Carols! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter