• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Gift Ideas for 10/11yr old Girl

sweetpeakaris

DIS Veteran
I’m really struggling with Christmas gift ideas to get my soon to be 11yr old. I asked her and she keeps saying she doesn’t know what she wants. We were going to Disney for Christmas
but I rescheduled it and plan to surprise her for her Birthday which is in January, we leave 1/12 for Disney. Please can anyone help me out?
Thanks 😊

Does she play any sports or have other activities? My daughter is 8 but has brothers 10 and 12. All 3 are getting stuff for baseball/softball like new cleats, turf shoes, sweatshirts, etc.

My daughter is 11 and these are some items from her list:
Baby Yoda backpack from Target, Himalayan salt lamp, Bento box, Diffuser for her bedroom, Crocs,
Popin cookin (amazon).

I'm trying to remember what my daughter liked at that age. If I remember correctly, she was still into American Girl Dolls (before Mattel bought them out...thank goodness). Got her a small moped type thing from Toys R Us, Bath and Body Works (shower gels and stuff), and LEGO.

LED lights for her room, gel pens and a wreck this journal, nicer headphones, onesie pjs, a more fun/expensive version of things she needs but you normally wouldn't buy.

My daughter just turned 11 and some of the things on her list are (not saying she will get them :) )

Airpods
Air Force One shoes
Fuzzy Crocs
Inflatable Lounger
New roller skates
New softball bag
Fidgets. Fidgets. Fidgets
squishmallow house shoes
Some board games
Robux gift cards
A cool wax warmer
(also she just got LED lights for her room and they were a HUGE hit. She also just got a Big Joe chair, in ivory shag fur - and that's very cool too)

My daughter hasn't asked for many toys but I know in a way she still wants some fun stuff. I've looked at crystal growing hedge hogs, and trying to think of some other things. She packed all of her American Girl stuff up this summer.

My older daughter is a bit younger (she will be 9 in January) but one of her best friends is almost 11 and they’re both very into the same things and often ask for similar gifts. Here are some things on both of their lists (just wish lists; they both know they’ll only get some of the things listed here):
-baby Yoda pajamas and shirts
-Lego Friends and Harry Potter sets
-Disney ILY Minnie Mouse car (to be used by American Girl dolls)
-Disney ILY clothing sets (to fit American Girl dolls)
-full size arcade game
-Uggs
-snowshoes and poles
-new cheer sneakers
-Crocs with fuzzy lining
-fidgets and pop its
-books (so many books)
-easel and good art supplies
-OPI nail polish and a nail dryer
-new snow tubes
-movies (Black Widow, the Harry Potter series, Avengers series)
-jewelry
-Patagonia fleece
-down parka with furry trimmed hood (they each listed this as their “grown up” winter coat that they want to keep separate from their usual school winter coats)

I’m pretty sure when my dd waa that age we got stuff for a bedroom makeover. New bedding and a bunch of accessories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter