Christmas Parade taping tickets still available

jaysbabe

Have you seen my glass slipper?
Just wondering if anyone out there has 2 extra parade taping tickets they are not going to be able to use. I tried to get them online when they were first made available but I didn't make it in time. Didn't want them to go to waste if you all can't use them!!!:flower3:

Didi people start getting emails about the taping? I got in on time, but never heard back....:confused3 guess I didn't get a ticket :sad2:

I too missed out on parade tickets, as I am in grad school and do not get to check my personal e-mail and the boards as often as I used to. If anyone has three tickets that they are not going to use for any day. I know it is going to be crowded and a lot of standing around, but I would love to try to experience any part of it once.
Thank you,
Brenda :goodvibes

We did this a couple of years ago and never again. It was the biggest waste of our valuable vacation time. My family still reminds me of the fiasco of standing around doing nothing but wasting our vacation time. I'll be in WDW Dec. 4-12.

I'm also going to be at Disney during parade taping and haven't heard anything is it still possible to get tickets for 2??

Got our notice today and printed my tickets for Thursday 12/3 tonight. We printed the 9:30am time since then we can go get something to eat as soon as we are done.

It's just DH & I and so we aren't on a real schedule. We like to take our time and so sitting for awhile won't bother us. Like I told DH if we get hungry and decide to head out before it is completely finished we will be fine with that.

Thanks so much...We'll be down from the 25th till Dec 5th at BWV...I'm recruiting my DH,DD and DS for the 7am Friday. What a hoot!

you're welcome! have an awesome time! We'll be there with a 15 month old so we won't be doing the parade this time around.

Thank you so much for posting this!!

BTW, where did you find the links? I'm still really hoping we can get in for the 5th if that opens up.

Thanks!! :goodvibes

Thank you so much for posting this!!

BTW, where did you find the links? I'm still really hoping we can get in for the 5th if that opens up.

Thanks!! :goodvibes

you're welcome, found it at thedisneyblog.com and had to share. good luck finding tickets for the 5th. :goodvibes

You just made my day! Thank you so much for sharing the information! I hope the karma pays off and something good comes your way too! :hippie:

Got my ticket for Dec 3rd 9:30am!

You just made my day! Thank you so much for sharing the information! I hope the karma pays off and something good comes your way too! :hippie:

That's such a sweet thing to say to someone else! It seriously made me go *awwwwww* when I read it! :flower3:

BenA81,

For the rest of the day you are my favorite person!

Was hoping on finding a person with extras but now that burden has been removed. Now my impromptu trip to Orlando has another free day at Disney to go with my free plane tix and hotel room (paid for MVMCP though, definitely do not want to miss that).

Once again, and I cannot stress this enough ...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter