• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas season pictures!!!

thanks. Just back from a visit so I'll have to load up my humble offerings.

Reid :jester:

looking forward to yours too Reid - hope the kiddies were suitably impressed with their surprise visit!!

The pictures are great - obviously got a really expensive camera!! I love the character ones - how did you manage to get so many with your 3 children all looking in the right direction at the right time??? You managed to get most of them without hordes of other children muscling in too - I do wish they'd have a queuing system like in WDW cos you can wait politely for ever to get just your family member in the shot! Great piccies - thanks a lot.

Glad you liked the photos :D
Photos were a mixed of digital slr and compact zoom.

We would never have managed to get this amount of pictures at summer time, but found that if we were in the park for opening then you had a couple of hours before it got really busy. Mind you there was always someone who would sneek their child in :confused:

Regards

Great photos, Reid and Raptor. Thank you! I've come over all festive now :teeth:

Yes, also looking forward to photographs and seeing what the crowd levels are like.

Regards

Hi Everyone - I know it's too late, you've already seen it all! But here are (finally) my pictures of the Christmas Season in the Disneyland Paris Park, taken on December 3 and 4. Sorry about the soooo-many pictures of the illuminated castle but I just fell in love with it, I just couldn't stop pressing the trigger. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as me !
http://www.pbase.com/xavdlp/xmas2004

Feel free to visit the complete galleries here:
http://www.enviedimages.euro.st (sorry, so far in french only...)

Thanks for sharing. Using some of these to inspire thoughts for next years photographs.

regards
reid

Wow thank you SOOOOOOO much Xavier - these pictures are FANTASTIC!!!!! My only problem now is wondering if I can stop myself from bursting with anticipation before we go next Saturday!! Hopefully we'll have some reasonable photos to share too when we get home!! Thanks again!!

Thanks so much for posting those! Now I won't have to be upset about being terribly photographically challenged! We'll only be there for one day of Christmas season, and I was already getting uptight worrying about capturing it on film. Needlessly, since so many generous souls have already done it and are willing to share! Isn't the Disney community fantastic??
:flower1:
:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter