Christmas T-shirts / iron-ons / ideas ??

kate27

Earning My Ears
I'm going to my first MVMCP in November (woo-hoo!) and I want to make a Disney Christmas t-shirt to wear. I made one for the Halloween party when I went in 2013. I bought an orange shirt and then used stamps and fabric paint to put mickey heads (black paint) and Halloween images (glow in the dark paint). But I just can't seem to get an idea for my Christmas shirt. I'm thinking maybe an Olaf iron-on on a red shirt and then decorate more somehow, maybe with stamps again. Anyone have any awesome ideas? Or maybe know where I can get Disney iron-ons?

For Christmas shirts my mom used a stain glass effect design. She would make an outline of the shape she wanted in 3/4 to 1 inch masking tape and then she would use the 1/4 inch masking tape to put lines across the design. Finally she would use t-shirt paints over the area. Once everything was dry she would pull it off and it has a stain glass effect. At Christmas she did it on green or red shirts. She has directions of how to do it on her website: karenwhiting.com under craft ideas I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter