Christmas time suggestions

mickeyworld

DIS Veteran
Although I have been to WDW many times,this is my first Christmas time trip. As usual, I turn to DIS for suggestions... you guided me through the best cruise ever, and many trips to WDW. SO... what are the special do not miss events, if I do MMVMChristmas at night, will that cover MK for this trip? Any trip reports or suggestions are welcome. We'll be there for three days.

Giving this a bump.

I too have been to Disney many times but never during the Christmas season. I'll be there from the 5th to the 12th of Dec. I am looking for tips for the best way to view the candlelight processional.

... and LOVED Candlelight. We bought the dinner package to make sure we would get seats. We had dinner at 4:30 and went to the 6:45 Program. It was beautiful. This year we are going to the 5pm show with dinner afterward. If it's your first, I would try for one of the later shows... although we haven't been to the earlier one, I would think that the processional would be prettier after dark.

We also had tickets for MVMCP but got rained out. I would think that you would still want more time in MK if you plan on doing the Christmas shows, parades, etc. It looks like there's enough on the program to take up most of the night! We have tickets again this year... hoping for better weather... and plan another day and a half at MK. There's alot of info about MVMCP at the top of the message board under *~Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Central!~*

Hope this helps!

A word of caution on booking CP: My DU agent called for me about 5 days ago and they were booked solid for all restaurants except Le Cellier and Coral Reef! Call NOW and make your ressies!!! (You can always cancel up to 48 hours ahead of time and it does require a credit card.) I am going on Christmas Eve, so there are probably more restaurants open on days other than that.

Angie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter