Church in Anaheim--help from those who know the area please

BeckyEsq

Mouseketeer.
If at all possible, I would like to attend mass on Sunday of our trip at either Saint Boniface Church or Saint Justin Church. I have found the mass schedules and mapped our the distance -- St. Boniface is about a mile and a half away (from Howard Johnson) and is on the corner of Harbor and Lincoln; St. Justin is on Ball Road about 2 miles away. It looks like we can only take ART about half way, and OCTA doesn't run on Sunday mornings from what I can tell. We don't mind walking, but for those familiar with the area: is it a walkable area? Are there sidewalks? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

The area is very walkable. I'd stick with the one on Harbor. I know you'll have sidewalks all the way down. I'm not that familiar with Ball Rd once you venture off Harbor.

If you get a chance, would you report back on which one you went to and how it went? The last time I went, we got lost trying to find (don't remember the name) one in Garden Grove. By the time I found it and then found the parking lot, it was 15 minutes into Mass and the lot was full! I ended up giving up. :(

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter