Cinderella's Castle Birthday Party

tampapirate

Mouseketeer
I have a friend asking me about having a birthday party at Cinderella's castle for their daughter. Has anyone heard of this before or has a number to call?

I've defintely heard of people having birthday parties during a character breakfast but just bringing a group of friends to the breakfast. I don't believe I've ever heard of some RENTING OUT the restaraunt though. I'd try calling 407-WDW-DINE (939 3463). This is the number you call to make PS, they'll probably be able to help her out, or at least point her into the right direction! Good luck!

I celebrated my 32nd (yes, I am just a really big kid;) ) last December at CRT for the Princess Breakfast. I let our server know that it was my birthday - and she would have to have been blind not to know since I had that big MK birthday button on. They decorated my table with Mickey confetti and streamers and I got a little chocolate muffin with a candle in it. It was lots of fun.

I think they do a birthday party thing at Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter