• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella's Glass Slipper

Jennifer Stork

Earning My Ears
I am not sure where this post goes, so I'll tryi t here. I thought I read on a previous post that you can buy a glass slipper in a gift shop? Which shop was it ? Is there a gift shop in the castle? Any info appreciated for my princesses.

In August we celebrated our 40th Anniversary at the Castle, I wanted the slipper, but they have changed it to a mug. The drink is good, but you can buy the mug for $5.00 at the reservation desk at the bottom of the castle.

As far as I know the drink never came in a glass slipper. It was a play on words and always was served in a keepsake mug.

My princesses got the souvenior glass "slipper" mug last year. It's the same mug with a different design as the one you can get at the Liberty Tree Tavern.

We were leaving the park after our dinner in the castle, does anyone know if you can have the mug sent to your resort or to the front gate? I would have hated to carry them all over the park if we had eaten earlier in the day.

Thanks!

My daughter had a cinderella b-party a few years ago and I bought all the little girls 4-5 inch glass slipper shoes as favors. They were about 20c at a party favor store. For our Nov trip I thought it would be fun for my daughter to let cinderella autograph the shoe with a sharpie. Hopefully it will be a special keep-sake, cheap but cute;) !

you can get any of the glass stuff at either the castle store, the glass shop on main street, and I got my glass slipper at the glass shop at Downtown Disney........I even got my name engraved on it! :)

Some of you are talking about the Bibbity Bobbity Brew mug that you can order at the castle........you drink from it during your meal, and they give you your itemized receipt and you can take it to the podium downstairs to get a new one wrapped in a box. Since its not merchandise, it can't be sent to your room, but you can pick it up right before you leave the park or any other time you want.

Originally posted by Disnsyncey
Some of you are talking about the Bibbity Bobbity Brew mug that you can order at the castle........you drink from it during your meal, and they give you your itemized receipt and you can take it to the podium downstairs to get a new one wrapped in a box. Since its not merchandise, it can't be sent to your room, but you can pick it up right before you leave the park or any other time you want.

Interesting. I don't think I have ever heard of this before. What does it look like? Does anyone have a picture? Can you buy this even if you're not eating at CRT and just go up to the podium and ask about it?

The play on words is that the smoothie drink that we ordered came in a glass "sipper" not slipper. I don't know how other to describe it, except that it looks like a rootbeer mug to me. It's a clear, heavy glass with a handle and a design in white that reads 'Cinderella's Royal Table'. We got ours in July of 2000 and use them at least twice a week. Even after going through the dishwasher many, many times, the design is as clear as the day we got them.

Yes, I remember seeing glass slippers of different sizes being sold in one of the stores on Main Street. And I think you can have them engraved/etched. They're lovely!

I don't recall which shop I saw it in but I am sure that it was one on Main Street. Come to think of it I remember seeing one in MGM and one in EPCOT. The one I saw in EPCOT was made of crystal as I recall.

Originally posted by BlkBearSuz
I have a picture of it. I don't know how to post it or add an image. I can email it to you if you'd like.

Sue

That would be great. Thank you so much for offering. That is so nice of you. Send it to me at disneygettogether@yahoo.com

Again, thank you so much. :D

There is a shop in EPCOT, germany I think, that sells glass slippers of various sizes. I don't believe you could actually put your foot in one! - more of a paperweight type thing. I bought a small one for my desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter