Cindy Breakfast for the "boys"

DISNEYFAMILYOFFOUR

DIS Veteran
Hi! We just got back from a great vacation.

I just wanted to say that both my husband and DS5, along with my DD6, loved the Cinderella breakfast. Last year, only my daughter, mother-in-law and I went since my husband thought it was a "girl" thing to do. This year, I made them go and they both loved it. My husband thought the setting was wonderful and enjoyed the breakfast itself.

My point is do not discount going if there are no princesses in your family.

I second that. We were able to get ressies this past August for one 7 yr. old boy, 4 pre-teen girls and us parents. When I told my dh that I was finally able to get them, my dh and two dss were disappointed that I did not get them also. Even though my sons (were) 16 and 18, it was something they always wanted to try/experience. They like to get things out of their system (like me) and try everything once. Once down there, I was able to get my 16 yr. old son on the ressie. Do it as a family or as a group. It was nice just to be up in the castle at least just once and see it for yourself.

I have 2 older princesses, don't rule them out. My DD(23) had the greatest time. Cindy is one of her favorites and she was in heaven the rest of the trip after eating in the castle and getting to meet the princesses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter