cirque du soleil

There really are no bad seats at La Nouba. I have sat in section 105 before and it was not bad at all. It is not obstructed just a little off to the side. The only act that really is affected id the trapeze but if you slouch in your seat to see it you will be fine (and that also offers an interesting view through the safety net). The only seats that are not that good are only sold directly at the box office and they are sold last (when all other seats are sold out) so I would not worry about section 105 :)

I would love to see this show but am kind of appalled at the price. Is it possbile to get these tickets at a discount?

Thanks!
-Gabrielle :D

All their shows are in that price range, or more sometimes. It is worth it... but they do offer AP discounts, AAA (I think) and Florida residents. Check out their website for more info - go to shows (at bottom) and then La Nouba (in resident shows): www.cirquedusoleil.com

Originally posted by Gabrielle
I would love to see this show but am kind of appalled at the price. Is it possbile to get these tickets at a discount?

Thanks!
-Gabrielle :D
Although ... once you see the show, I think you will find it well worth the price.

:earsboy:

Originally posted by WDSearcher
Although ... once you see the show, I think you will find it well worth the price.

:earsboy:

I agree totally WDSearcher. I was always hesitant to go see the show because of the price (but you figure tickets to broadway performances are the same price if not more). I was given the tickets to my first Cirque show by a friend and was completely blown away and could not believe that I had waited so long to see it. Since my first La Nouba show hubby and I have become HUGE Cirque fans having seen Alegria twice, La Nouba countless times (since we live locally), Quidam 4 times, O, Mystere and Dralion once and Varekai 3 times. It is well worth the ticket price in my opinion, you just have to get past the inital sticker shock and experience the show to appreciate it :jester:

Please tell us where the 1/2 off for children's tickets is located.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter