CLIP ART links and ~Request/Share

I'm looking for a really great piece of clipart of Mickey and/or the gang for my son's 7th birthday t-shirt. I'm not sure what it will say but if I could arrange an actual picture of my son in it or with it, my DH is good at that . Another idea is we will be celebrating at Hoop Dee Doo but I can't find anything to use for that . Does anyone have anything with their logo on it ? Any help would really be appreciated . I just want something unique. Thanks, Elisa

Does anyone know where to go to print out address labels with a Disney design? Can you use the clip art?

I love the clip art, but I don't really know how to use it. Do you copy and paste into Word and then use it from there? Any help and ideas are greatly appreciated.

I usually paste clipart into Powerpoint or paint as its easier to manipulate sizes.

I'd love to make my son a custom T-shirt Animal Kingdom related, since thats where we will be celebrating his FIRST birthday :cool1:

I thought I'd put "Celebrating my FIRST Birthday in the KINGDOM" and have characters surround the letters and possibly have the big tree in the background.

I'm searching for a Safari Mickey or Safari Tigger... Would love to find the Tree of life for the background...

That's fantastic!!! Could you tell me how to do it? I'd like to change the Incredibles shirt to an M and say "The Mackins"

What are some good places to find clip art that's more artsy. There were some out of the list that had pictures that looked almost like paintings. Also, do any of you use the clip art for digital scrapbooks? I'd like to start learning how to do that and this clip art seems like a good place to start.

I am looking for some of the Disney characters dressed in safari attire or anything like that to go with Animal Kingdom.

Thanks!
:wizard: Beth

miss missy said:
Thanks! Still looking for soldier Mickey Lisa

Anyone ever find a mickey in uniform? I would love to see the mickey in the WWII uniform.

Thanks

Anyone have some favorite general clipart sites? It would be nice to have some clips that could be incorporated into other designs. Like props. (Cars, trees, phones, etc.) Just general clipart.

sconnell said:
Anyone have some favorite general clipart sites? It would be nice to have some clips that could be incorporated into other designs. Like props. (Cars, trees, phones, etc.) Just general clipart.

The clipart in Microsoft is really good. They have a lot to choose from with a lot of variety in styles. That's where I've gotten several of the frames that I've used on my Disney designs.

http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx?lc=en-us

Ooops....I guess I should have orriginally posted my request here instead of making new thread (my bad) I am hoping to find a Red Sox Mickey design, I have seen other major league baseball Mickey designs but can't seem to stumble across a Red Sox one. My Mom is huge Red Sox fan and I want to do a sign for her as a thank you.
TIA
Marilou

Added-- I guess as long as I requesting images I would toss in another request. I am trying to incorporate my kids' hobbies into door signs. I found a great Karate Mickey Mouse on this board (my dd even showed me how to change color of belt) but now I am trying find Minnie Mouse as a dancer. My DD has been taking dance for 9 yrs now. She does tap, jazz & lyrical. I would be happy with any pics with Minnie as a dancer except maybe as a ballroom dancer. I've googled but only came up with a image of a pin.
Thanks again

Marilou said:
Ooops....I guess I should have orriginally posted my request here instead of making new thread (my bad) I am hoping to find a Red Sox Mickey design, I have seen other major league baseball Mickey designs but can't seem to stumble across a Red Sox one. My Mom is huge Red Sox fan and I want to do a sign for her as a thank you.
TIA
Marilou

Added-- I guess as long as I requesting images I would toss in another request. I am trying to incorporate my kids' hobbies into door signs. I found a great Karate Mickey Mouse on this board (my dd even showed me how to change color of belt) but now I am trying find Minnie Mouse as a dancer. My DD has been taking dance for 9 yrs now. She does tap, jazz & lyrical. I would be happy with any pics with Minnie as a dancer except maybe as a ballroom dancer. I've googled but only came up with a image of a pin.
Thanks again

Here is one of a dancer Minnie here:

http://www.geocities.com/disneyclipsmain/

As far as red sox, I know someone on here did all kinds of baseball team designs, did you see them? Ask in the tee shirt thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter