Closed 150 points to rent from Vero Beach, points are in holding account $6 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesplash

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
These points are in holding. You have 60 days to use from booking date. The points must be used by May 31, 2024. It will be difficult to book at a DVC location. It would be easier to book a room at a Disney hotel.
You can use them like you would your regular Vacation Points, except that reservations must be made within 60 days of your Check-In.

Last edited:
These points are in holding. You have 60 days to use from booking date. The points must be used by May 31, 2024. It will be difficult to book at a DVC location. It would be easier to book a room at a Disney hotel.
You can use them like you would your regular Vacation Points, except that reservations must be made within 60 days of your Check-In.
Can these be transferred?

DVC says the points can’t be transferred I can book a reservation in your name. DVC says because the points were banked from the prior year the points are not transferable. IMG_0116.png

Last edited:

Yes, we are proposing to pay you for all of the points and have you book reservations for us. It will be several different rooms and we will pay for all 150 points even if we don't use all of them (will be hard to get to exactly 150 but an itinerary we looked at this morning comes pretty close

Sending PM

Someone wants all the points and making payments today. If everything goes as expected I will close the thread Thursday.

Thanks for all the responses.

Hi Mike, did all the points go? Desperately trying to book vero beach 4/14-4/16? Thanks

Hello, I was curious if these are still available? I have dates for April, and dates currently available.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter