Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Check-in date: May 7, 2023
2. Check-out date: May 11, 2023
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom): studio
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.): BW preferred, BC, BL, RIV
Thanks for looking!

300 BLT DVC Points for Rent @ $17pp

I am a experienced DVC member (since 2001) and DISboards renter that has provided other members outstanding service for many years.

I can book Bay Lake Tower for any available dates from now until July 2023
I can also book any available DVC resort between now until May 2023

Priority is given to 100 point or greater requests.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in
aulani 11/24-26 or one night or two? whatever is avaliable

Hi,
Checking in to see if you still have points available.
Looking for stay 2/17/22 - 2/20/23
Standard studio at BWV, SSR or Riviera.
every resort is sold out for studios for those dates

1. Check-in date: May 7, 2023
2. Check-out date: May 11, 2023
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom): studio
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.): BW preferred, BC, BL, RIV
Thanks for looking!

every resort other than SSR or AKV is sold out

aulani 11/24-26 or one night or two? whatever is avaliable

you would be best to call the hotel direct and book via Disney

FYI - I can now only book reservation requests for check-in AFTER February 1, 2023 as all my 2022 points are rented

I can now only book reservation requests for check-in AFTER February 1, 2023 as all my 2022 points are rented

Looking for 2 studios. 5-1-23 until 5-7-23.
Preferences would be Riviera, Animal Kingdom, Sarasota Springs.

Looking for 2 studios. 5-1-23 until 5-7-23.
Preferences would be Riviera, Animal Kingdom, Sarasota Springs.

The only availability for May 1-7, 2023 is SSR as the others are partially sold out

SSR studio standard = 78 points
SSR studio preferred = 86 points

I can now only book reservation requests for check-in AFTER February 1, 2023 as all my 2022 points are rented

I have about 150 BLT points left for 2023 reservations and I can borrow a few more if needed.

These are best used for BLT reservations between July-October 2023 as there are lots of availability

I can also book any resort from Feb-June 2023 and there is less availability.

I have not done this before, but I am considering a stay at BWV studio Feb 27- March 3, 2023.
Can you let me know how to convert points to dollars?

I have not done this before, but I am considering a stay at BWV studio Feb 27- March 3, 2023.
Can you let me know how to convert points to dollars?

Well, the title of the thread is $17 per point for a reservation. So for example the reservation costs 60 points, then the cost will be 60 x $17 = $1,020 for the reservation.

Unfortunately, BWV is sold out, but SSR or OKW is open for those dates if you are flexible.

Well, the title of the thread is $17 per point for a reservation. So for example the reservation costs 60 points, then the cost will be 60 x $17 = $1,020 for the reservation.

Unfortunately, BWV is sold out, but SSR or OKW is open for those dates if you are flexible.
lol, thanks for that explanation. I have no idea which resorts book for what amount of points. I am a quick learner though! thanks for checking. anything for bay lake towers?

Hi there, We have a family of 5 and looking for Jan 3-6..flexible on property. Usually stay at AKL but given the dates and late timeline please let me know if anything is available anywhere:)

Hello, we are in search of Aulani points rental, dates Feb 6-10 2023, 2 bedroom suite needed. I believe it is available. Please let us know if you can accommodate. Thanks!

lol, thanks for that explanation. I have no idea which resorts book for what amount of points. I am a quick learner though! thanks for checking. anything for bay lake towers?
There are only 3 options for available studios Feb 27-March 3 as all the other DVC resorts are sold out

OKW = 60 points
SSR standard = 60 points
SSR Preferred = 68 points

Price is $17pp

If you want other sold out resorts, you need to call Disney and pay the current rack rate if they have any inventory

Hi there, We have a family of 5 and looking for Jan 3-6..flexible on property. Usually stay at AKL but given the dates and late timeline please let me know if anything is available anywhere:)

Every DVC resort is sold out those dates for studio, 1 bedroom, and even 2 bedroom units. You can call Disney direct and inquire about cash rates at other resorts if you need those dates

Hello, we are in search of Aulani points rental, dates Feb 6-10 2023, 2 bedroom suite needed. I believe it is available. Please let us know if you can accommodate. Thanks!

Only Feb 7 and Feb 9 nights are available and the rest of your dates is sold out

We are a family of 5 adults plus an infant. We are looking to got to Walt Disney World March 17-24, 2022. Preferably a studio at Beach Club, Boardwalk, Polynesian, Grand Floridian or Boulder Ridge. Is there any availability?? Thanks so much!!

We are a family of 5 adults plus an infant. We are looking to got to Walt Disney World March 17-24, 2022. Preferably a studio at Beach Club, Boardwalk, Polynesian, Grand Floridian or Boulder Ridge. Is there any availability?? Thanks so much!!
Sorry, I got the dates wrong. We're looking for March 24-31, 2023.

Sorry, I got the dates wrong. We're looking for March 24-31, 2023.

The only resort with availability is VGF studio standard for 199 points and the other resorts are sold out

I personally think 5 adults + infant will be crowded to stay a week in a studio, but that is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter